Due Date: June 1, 2019
Calling Young Leaders Utilizing Sport as a Tool for Favorable Social Modification! The UNESCO Sport and the SDGs Youth Funshop is open! UNESCO is looking for young leaders from Asia and the Pacific to take part in the 2019 Sport & the SDGs youth FUNSHOP: a three-day occasion specifically created to advance the abilities of youth activists who are utilizing sport as a tool for sustainable advancement and peace.
Are you in between 18 and 30 years of ages and a supporter for sport for advancement? Do you run or operate in a sports-based company? Are you a leader in your neighborhood? Apply now to take part in the 2019 UNESCO Sport and the SDGs Youth “Funshop” happening from 5-8 September 2019 in Seoul, South Korea.
- Individuals in the Funshop will have the chance to enter of the UNESCO Youth and Sport Job Force, a lively network of young leaders developed in November 2017 following the very first Sport Funshop kept in Manila, Philippines.
- Sixty impressive young leaders from different nations around Asia-Pacific will sign up with the Korean youth to take part in extensive workshops, sport activities and networking occasions over 3 days in Seoul, Republic of Korea.
- The chosen candidates will be the main Funshop individuals and are anticipated to add to all the activities. This consists of the core breakout sessions concentrated on event youth point of views on concerns and chances that form the sport for advancement sector.
Lined up with UNESCO’s Operational Technique on Youth 2014-2021, the concerns and particular thematic subjects to be covered will be chosen by the existing Job Force members, together with UNESCO. The 2019 Funshop will be kindly supported and hosted by the Lee Seung-Yuop Baseball Structure, developed by Mr Lee Seung-Yuop, the much admired Korean baseball hall-of-fame champ.
Young leaders will be chosen from nations throughout the Asia-Pacific area to take part in the Sport & the SDGs Youth Funshop. To be qualified to use, candidates should satisfy the following requirements:
- Aged in between 18– 30 years
- Leading or playing an active function in a sports-based social job
- A homeowner in an Asia-Pacific nation (see total list)
What you require to send:
- The ‘Application’ properly filled out (offered online at https://www.youthandsport.org/call-for-applications)
- Your complete CV
- A link to your sports-based social business (site, social networks platform)
- Your passport or other main government-issued ID (such as motorist’s license)
Optional extra files will be extremely related to, such as:
- A report summarizing your sports-based advancement activities
- Hyperlinks to any talks, news short articles or advocacy product for you and your work
For additional information, see UNESCO Funshop