Application Due Date: 7 June 2019
Do you have photography abilities? Whether you are an amateur or expert, do not miss your possibility to go into the UNESCO-UNEVOC #SkillsinAction Picture Competitors! This competitors is arranged as part of the UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre’s activities to mark World Youth Abilities Day 2019.
You are welcome to take part as long as:
- you are at least 18 years of ages.
- you are the owner or copyright holder of the image entry/entries.
The pictures need to highlight the chances that Technical and.
Vocational Education and Training (TVET) attends to youths.
in between the ages of 15– 29
We desire you to catch fascinating minutes when abilities are in action,.
demonstrating how TVET and abilities advancement can add to among the.
- Motivating youth work and entrepreneurship— pictures of youth showing their abilities on the task.
- Promoting TVET for all— pictures highlighting access to TVET for everybody, despite gender, ethnic background, or special needs.
- TVET for green societies— pictures demonstrating how proficient young.
individuals can use their understanding and proficiency to develop more.
sustainable practices worldwide of work.
- Promoting Details and Interaction Technologies (ICTs) and digital abilities
— pictures demonstrating how ICTs and digital abilities can enhance prevalent.
gain access to of youths to TVET and prepare them for the tasks of the.
The pictures need to concentrate on youths who are taken part in activities that are allowing the accomplishment of any of the above top priorities.
The winners of the #SkillsInAction Picture Competitors will get the following rewards:
- first reward– 500 USD
- second reward– 300 USD
- 3rd reward– 150 USD
Winning photos and finalists will get a certificate and their.
entries will be included on the UNESCO-UNEVOC site and its social.
media platforms in event of #WYSD (World Youth Abilities Day).
Winners will be sent out info about how to declare their rewards.
Submission Due Date:
- All pictures need to be sent with a title, a quick paragraph
( not more than 100 words) describing the context of the image and.
showing where and when it was taken, and a brief bio.
- All pictures need to be sent in jpeg format The longer.
side ought to be at least 3,000 pixels. The entrants are enabled to.
digitally control the pictures somewhat and mention the nature of.
control. Please do not consist of any marks, logo designs, watermarks or.
verge on your pictures.
- Your pictures need to be connected to the styles discussed above.
How to send:
After taking your photo/s
1. Download the Skills-in-Action Picture Competitors submission type
2. Open the file and fill the individual info part. Make certain.
that you offer your total mailing address. Upon being shortlisted,.
we will utilize this address to send your printed certificate.
3. Include a title and compose a brief description for each image. Make certain that you relabel image files with your title: title.jpeg, or “title.tiff (example: Female-shoemaker. jpeg, Female-shoemaker. tiff)
4. Make certain you concur and abide by the Conditions (Can likewise be discovered in the submission type) and sign the type with date and signature above your printed name.
5. Print the type and take a photo of it with the date, your name.
and signature. Make certain that the contents are understandable. Relabel the file.
in this format: Lastname_SkillsinAction19 jpeg for instance– Sibomana_SkillsinAction19 jpeg.
6. Send out the finished type image together with the initial pictures files to unevoc.skills( at) unesco.org with the following e-mail subject heading Lastname_SkillsinAction19 (In case the text contents are not understandable, please forward the filled-up digital copy of the submission type)
Some e-mail service providers have accessory size limitations. In case of several.
entries that can not be sent out by means of e-mail, you can utilize any cloud storage.
servers such as ” WeTransfer”, as long as it has direct relate to no sign-up needed to download.
To Learn More: