Due Date: May 1, 2019
Applications are open for the UNESCO World Heritage Young Professionals Online Forum 201 9. The World Heritage Youth Fora are amongst the flagship activities of the World Heritage Education Program, working as a platform for bringing young specialists and heritage specialists together to cultivate intercultural knowing and exchange, to discuss about typical issues and to find brand-new functions on their own in heritage preservation.
In this context, and as an essential part of the 43 rd session of the World Heritage Committee, within the structure of the UNESCO World Heritage Education Program, the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Azerbaijan will host the World Heritage Young Professionals Online Forum 2019 under the style of ‘World Heritage: Regional Insights for Global Difficulties’, from 23 June to 2 July 2019, in Baku, Azerbaijan.
The Online forum will highlight the essential chances and difficulties of heritage management in the twenty-first century, by drawing from the regional contexts of the World Heritage websites in Baku and broadening them to an international level. Accompanied by regional and global specialists, and through a range of website check outs, discussions and roundtables, the individuals will acquire extensive understanding of the procedures and working practices of the 1972 World Heritage Convention Worrying the Defense of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage in addition to insights on Sustainable Advancement Objectives (SDGs) and the New Urban Program.
- The individuals are anticipated to get here on 23 June. All associated expenditures (economy class flights, lodging, regional transport and meals) will be covered by the host nation throughout of the Online forum.
- The organizers will likewise help in the travel preparations, and will offer assistance to the individuals who require a visa.
- If any individual wants to extend his/her stay, all associated expenses will be covered by the individual. In such a case, the organizers need to be notified ahead of time, in order to make all the essential plans.
Individuals of the World Heritage Young Professionals Online Forum 2019 are anticipated to be:
- Aged in between 23 and 32 years;-LRB- **************).
- Experienced in the field of World Heritage; dealing with preservation and promo of heritage in their routine activities, in addition to other youths;-LRB- **************).
- Encouraged and dedicated to carrying out the results of the Online forum in their particular nations;-LRB- **************).
- Offered for the whole period of the Online forum;-LRB- **************).
- Skilled in English, as the Online forum will be carried out totally in English.
Prior to showing up in Azerbaijan, individuals are asked for to prepare a brief discussion on among the World Heritage websites in their particular nation, connected to the style of the Online forum. All individuals are likewise asked for to bring some samples of standard food and beverages, and a flag of their nation, to share on the intercultural night.
For additional information, check out UNESCO World Heritage Young Professionals Online Forum