Due Date: May 10, 2019
Applications for the UNFCCC-GIR-CASTT Program on Greenhouse Gases 2019 are now open. This is an expert training program on the openness of environment action and assistance, arranged collectively by UN Structure Convention on Environment Modification and the Greenhouse Gas Stock & Proving Ground of Korea.
The program looks for to supply expert training on greenhouse gas stocks to nationwide professionals from establishing nations. The training is the very first of its kind under the UNFCCC-CASTT effort on environment action assistance and openness training.
General, the detailed program wants to assist in reliable and universal involvement of nations in the measurement, reporting and confirmation plans under the UNFCCC and the openness structure under the Paris Contract. Its objective is to improve the technical capability of people and to enhance the total proficiency in reporting and in adding to environment action. The training will start on 22 July and run for 4 weeks in the Republic of Korea.
- Individuals will be supplied a return ticket from and to their house nations, in addition to space and board throughout of the training.
- Open to federal government authorities, specialists and scientists in the fields of greenhouse gas emissions, emission decreases or more usually in the action to environment modification.
- Candidate need to send letter of authorization signed by his/her manager
- Candidate need to send newest scholastic degree certificate
- Candidate need to send a RÃ©sumÃ©
- Candidate may, if relevant, send English efficiency test certificate
- Candidate need to send a scanned copy of his/her passport
For additional information, see UNFCCC-GIR-CASTT Program on Greenhouse Gases