Due Date: March 18, 2019
The United Nations Structure Convention on Environment Modification (UNFCCC) welcomes applications for the UNFCCC Worldwide Environment Action Communications Internships2019 in Bonn, Germany. This internship position lies within the interactions group of the Worldwide Environment Action department, supporting activities associated with method, occasions, digital work and public info.
Under the direct guidance of the Program Officer in the Communications Group, the intern will deal with a range of communications-related activities for Worldwide Environment Action. The internship is for a duration of minimum 3 to optimal 6 months. The precise duration will be figured out based upon the schedule of the intern, the requirements of the program, and the intern’s continuous university enrolment and efficiency.
Throughout this internship, you will be accountable for:
- Carrying out in-depth media examines in target areas on environment action to evaluate tone, popular opinion, and variety of protection
- Carrying out research study and analysis on environment action worldwide, determining present and possible stakeholders
- Adding to tactical conversations, both on interactions strategies and digital techniques
- Preparing social networks items, consisting of posts, images and video scripts
- Preparing material and modifying the Worldwide Environment Action site
- Offering input, or background rundowns, to composed items such as news release, media advisories and speeches
- Working carefully with the Worldwide Environment Action group to guarantee that messaging is lined up and interacted efficiently with internal and external stakeholders
- UNFCCC secretariat internships are not compensated and the chosen intern will be accountable for all expenses previously, throughout and after the internship project. Interns of the UNFCCC secretariat are ruled out to be employee. The chosen intern will deal with a full-time basis (40 hours weekly) at the UNFCCC properties in Bonn, Germany.
- Candidates need to have finished very first level university degree, and presently registered in a postgraduate degree at an acknowledged university at the time of application and throughout of the internship. Preferred disciplines consist of interactions, journalism, digital interactions, public info, government, public relations, graphic style or an associated field;-LRB- **************).
- Fluency in both composed and spoken English is necessary;-LRB- **************).
- Basic requirements: Efficiency in MS Workplace (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) needed; strong writing, analysis and research study abilities. Familiarity with main social networks channels and web sites (consisting of preparing material). Literacy in Graphic Style and video production and associated style software applications (e.g. Adobe Suite) are a benefit.
Candidates need to utilize the online application system and consist of a cover letter.
For more details, go to UNFCCC Internship