Application Due Date: December 16 th 2018
The UNFCCC internship program offers chances for postgraduate trainees from varied scholastic backgrounds to promote knowing and advancement through useful work projects. Picked prospects get insight into the work of UNFCCC through assistance and support by the particular manager( s) in numerous locations connected to environment modification.
- Candidates ought to have finished a bachelor’s degree and be presently registered in a Master degree program.
- Applicants pursuing their research studies in nations where college is not divided into undergraduate phases ought to have finished a minimum of 4 years of research study and be registered as a trainee at the time of application and throughout the internship.
At the time of application and throughout the whole duration of internship candidates ought to be registered in an acknowledged university for a Master degree program in a field associated to the work of UNFCCC secretariat. The following branches of research study are qualified:
- Environmental Sciences
- Occasion Management
- IT/ Computer Technology
- Human Resources and/or Public Administration
- International Law
- International Relations
- Natural Sciences
Candidates ought to have strong composed and oral interaction abilities in English.
- Internship projects at UNFCCC can be minimum of 2 months and an optimum of 6 months.
- Interns are not economically compensated by the UNFCCC secretariat. Expenses and plans for travel, visas, lodging and living expenditures are the obligation of the intern or his/her sponsoring organization.
- The UNFCCC secretariat accepts no obligation for medical insurance coverage for the intern or for any expenses developing from mishaps and/or disease throughout the internship duration. Candidates are needed to supply proof of appropriate medical insurance protection.
- The UNFCCC secretariat is not accountable for any claims by an intern or 3rd party when it comes to loss or damage to residential or commercial property, or death or injury as an outcome of actions or omissions on the part of the intern throughout the internship duration.
How to Use
Applications ought to consist of:
— A current in-depth RÃ©sumÃ©;-LRB- ********).
— An explanatory paper suggesting the factor for asking for an internship and designated objectives to be attained if chosen.
Make an application for particular internship projects
Periodically, UNFCCC secretariat releases regards to referral for particular internship projects to target a preferred group of candidates. Projects are released in the recruitment database under the area “Internship”. Interested candidates need to sign up in the recruitment database and use appropriately.
For existing openings for internship projects, please click on this link.
|Intern ”||N/A||Action for Environment Empowerment– Communications and Outreach, Sustainable Advancement Mechanisms program||13 Nov– 16 Dec||18/ Intern65/ SDM-ACE Communications Outreach|
|Intern ”||N/A||Action for Environment Empowerment– Research Study and Education, Sustainable Advancement Mechanisms program||13 Nov– 16 Dec||18/ Intern66/ SDM-Research Education|
|Intern ”||N/A||Action for Environment Empowerment– Training, Sustainable Advancement Systems program||13 Nov– 16 Dec||18/ Intern67/ SDM-Training|
For Additional Information: