Application Due Date: May 31 st 2019
There is a new age of youth advocacy and it is going to alter the world permanently! UNFPA and AfriYAN Ghana think in this new age and likewise think that the youth are main to sustainable advancement. There will be no accomplishment of Programs 2030 and 2063 and the ICPD Program of Action if youth are not remaining.
Provided the opportunity, youths all over the world will change the world through tactical collaborations and cooperations. The CACPD-Youth4Youth Online forum is an opportunity to continue developing such collaborations and strong motions and to go over and produce long lasting options to the issues that continuously afflict youths on the planet.
The 3rd China-Africa Conference on Population and Advancement will occur from 23 rd June 2019 to 26 June 2019 on the style “ Population Data Management and Universal Access to Reproductive Health as Secret Drivers to Sustainable Advancement.”
As UNFPA turns 50 and likewise commemorates 25 years of the ICPD, the time is ripe to permit youths to lead their own discussions, foster relationships and construct networks that would lead to chances for development and advancement. As such on the 3rd day of the CACPD Conference youths will assemble The ‘ CACPD-Youth4Youth Online Forum’, which looks for to promote advance youth point of views on the worldwide advancement program.
The goals of this Online forum are to:
- Develop a youth-led opportunity for discussion and ideating options to the many difficulties of the dealing with youths in established and establishing economies with a concentrate on promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights and ending Gender-Based Violence;-LRB- ****************).
Enhance the awareness and understanding of essential instruments (ICPD, SDGs and AU Program 2063) and the understanding of the involvement of youths in the application procedure;-LRB- *********).
Supply an ingenious platform for Chinese and African youth to display and explore their goals, work, and developments, in addition to making a strong case for the addition of youths at all levels of social engagements in line with the brand-new UN Technique on Youth;-LRB- *********).
Build and reinforce networks like the African Youth and Teenagers’ Network on Population and Advancement (AfriYAN) to affect nationwide, local, continental and worldwide policies, especially affirmative action to make sure the accomplishment of SDG 5– Gender Equality.
- You can send the video as a private or as a group.
- You (and your buddies) need to be listed below 35 years to be qualified to send a video
- Videos can be tape-recorded with a cam or a phone, as long as it remains in a format that enables you to publish it. Your video ought to be of excellent quality.
- Videos tape-recorded on phones need to be taken horizontally.
- The video need to be clear (of excellent quality) and audible.
How to Send Your Video
- Publish your 1-minute video to a cloud storage account like Google Drive or DropBox. Then, send out the video link to [email protected] with the e-mail title: “Video Submission: State of the Youth Address”. In the e-mail likewise share your name, age, organisation or organization (if relevant), nation and city/town. This is most chosen.
- Additionally, you can share your video link through Whatsapp to the number0576245319 In the very same message thread likewise share your name, age, organisation or organization (if relevant), nation and city/town.
- You can likewise send your 1-minute video straight to [email protected] In your mail consist of the following info: your name, age, organisation or organization (if relevant), nation and city/town. This technique of sending your video is most chosen.
- Strategy prior to tape-recording.
- Keep it brief, straight to the point and effective.
- Keep in mind, the goal is to record the genuine happenings in neighborhoods with regard to youth. The state of your neighborhood’s youth is a reflection of the state of youths and the world requires to hear it.
- Be innovative and ingenious!
- Prevent overuse of lingo and acronyms
- Please keep in mind that any video footage over 60 seconds (1 minute) will not be thought about.
We motivate video submissions from young marginalized people and groups. The due date for submission is Thursday, 31 st, May 2019 at 5 pm GMT.
For Additional Information: