Due Date: September 23, 2019
Do you have the drive to lead modification, and wish to establish your skillsets to do so? Do you wish to promote for the SRH rights of youths in Ghana? Obtain the UNFPA Ghana Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Program 2019
The YoLe Fellowship is a yearlong program (November 1, 2019 to October 28, 2020) created to incorporate youths into the UN system by empowering them on UNFPA’s locations of interest, while offering the Fellows with chances for expert advancement and training in driving health-innovation.
In line with the United Nations’ Youth Technique which contacts all UN companies to “increase effect and broaden international, local and country-level action to resolve the requirements, construct the firm, and advance the rights of youths in all their variety”, UNFPA Ghana introduced the Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Program. The YoLe Fellowship Program is likewise lined up to the top priority locations of the 2010 Ghana National Youth Policy, that include abilities training in ICT, gender mainstreaming, networking and collaboration, mentoring and reproductive health and rights for youths.
- Be a graduate of a Ghanaian tertiary organization in between the ages of 18 and 26
- Demonstrate interest and devotion to advancement problems developed through either volunteer experience, work experience, associations with a youth network or NGO, in locations of UNFPA’s required
- Devote one year to being a UNFPA Youth Leaders Fellow
- Be proactive and have strong inter-personal abilities
- Have a working understanding of English– an essential requirement for involvement in the program for basic interaction functions. All application products should be sent in English.
Choice will be based upon shown advocacy or interest in the development of the rights of youth, a desire to network with others, and a clear description of how the fellowship will benefit their own efforts for advancing human rights as specified by UNFPA’s required.
Interested candidates ought to send:
- A declaration, not more than one page, discussing their expert objectives and aspirations
- C.V./ Resume
All application products ought to be sent out to [email protected] no behind 23 rd September,2019 Guarantee to utilize the subject line: UNFPA/YLFP/20 I9
For additional information, see UNFPA Ghana