Due Date: March 1, 2019
Applications for the UNICEF ‘Education Can not Wait’ Internship Program 2019 are now open. The ECW Internship Program provides certified and qualified students/graduates the chance to obtain direct useful experience in worldwide advancement operate in education under the direct guidance of knowledgeable ECW personnel.
Under the assistance of the Director of ECW and the direct guidance of the Tracking and Examination (M&E) Expert, the intern supplies technical and functional support to different procedures, through the application of theoretical and technical abilities in looking into, gathering, evaluating and providing information and analysis while discovering organizational procedures to support the execution of the ECW workplan. The internship will be full-time, and interns will be based at the ECW Secretariat in New York City.
- Conduct research study, mapping and analysis of research study, reports and effect assessments in education in emergency situations
- Assist in preparation of cost-effectiveness analyses to determine value-for-money of ECW financial investments
- Assist in the preparation of tracking and assessment tools
- Collect, examine, confirm and manufacture details to support program advancement, style and preparation
- Assistance preparation of reports, talking points and interaction product, guaranteeing precision, timeliness and significance of details
- Carry out information checks in reports and databases
- Interns will get a stipend of $1,500 USD monthly.
- Candidates ought to be registered in an undergraduate, Masters or Ph.D. degree program or have actually finished within the previous 2 years;-LRB- **************).
- Have a scholastic background in any of the following:.
- Education, consisting of early youth advancement
- Quantitative analysis: information analysis, effect assessment, used stats
- Kid Security
- Human rights/humanitarian affairs or associated fields
- Be at least 18 years of ages at the time of application;-LRB- **************).
- Excel in English;-LRB- **************).
- Have outstanding scholastic efficiency as shown by university records;-LRB- **************).
- Have no instant loved ones dealing with UNICEF or in the ECW Secretariat.
For more details, check out UNICEF