Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) has partnered with Bridge for Billions to create IDEA App, an online program that allows you as a young Senegalese entrepreneur to validate your business model and be put in touch with a personal mentor, from Senegal or from around the world. The objective is to accelerate the success of Senegalese entrepreneurs and to promote the entrepreneurial culture.
The program offers an immersive experience that allows entrepreneurs to create their business plan step by step and validate their model. Far from theory, pedagogy prompts you to formulate your ideas and answer difficult questions in a very practical way. She invites you to go out into the field, talk to people, do research and validate your ideas. Your mentor will be there every week to support you by challenging your assumptions and offering a fresh perspective.
By entering the program, you will have access to tools to structure your business model, you will be matched with a mentor who will meet with you every week and help you overcome the challenges you face.
- You have a business in the start-up or development phase with a developed business concept or a recently launched MVP.
- You are a passionate founder and ready to devote 8 hours a week for 4 months.
- You are based in Senegal.
- You have the commitment and ambition to complete the program and start your business.
- You have a reliable and stable internet connection, as the whole program will take place online.
More than 2,300 entrepreneurs from 80 countries have followed the program.
Find your mentor
You will be matched with a professional who will personally guide you so that your business progresses in the right direction.
Be part of a community of founders from over 80 countries who share their resources and meet their challenges together.
Experience active learning
The platform offers a learning-by-doing approach inspired by MIT’s Disciplined Entrepreneurship and you will have the opportunity to generate a business plan in PDF.
Collaborate from anywhere, anytime with our online program. No barriers, limits or excuses; all you need is a computer and a good internet connection.
Access to expert masterclasses + over $ 30K in discounts on HubSpot, Amazon WS, Google Suite, MailJet, IBM …
DEADLINE: OCTOBER 1, 2021
Apply to the program
Complete the registration form no later than October 1, 2021, and make sure that your application is as descriptive as possible about your project to increase your chances of being selected!FRIDAY 08 OCTOBER 2021
Announcement of selected candidates
We will review all applications and select 100 business projects to participate in this edition of the program.TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2021
Participation in the welcome session
If you are selected, you will be invited to a welcome session to the program where we will explain the use of the incubation platform, the learning methodology and much more!FROM OCTOBER 13 TO NOVEMBER 2, 2021
Select your mentor
Go through the “matching” process and meet mentors from all over the world. Choose whoever you want to work with.
FROM NOVEMBER 3, 2021 TO MARCH 3, 2022
Starting the program
Start the 4 month incubation period to develop your business plan.
- Participate in 6 online group meetings to meet other founders and work together on the soft skills needed to grow an entrepreneur.
- Work each week with your personal mentor in one-on-one sessions to review the 8 modules of the program. You will begin to refine your value proposition and end the program with a clear growth plan for your project.
- Attend two investment readiness workshops to learn the concepts and techniques needed to raise funds.
For More Information: