Due Date: September 13, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the UNIDO Training Course on Gender and Industrial Advancement 2019 The training course targets federal government authorities took part in the style and application of commercial policies, gender centerpieces of the pertinent nationwide ministries (e.g. market, economy, labour and trade), local companies and agents of companies concentrating on the financial empowerment of ladies.
This year’s training course will be performed for nations from the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) area. Individuals will discover how to examine and determine the links in between gender inequalities and commercial advancement and style policies and programs to promote ladies’s financial empowerment, based upon finest practices and nation examples.
Course Style and Goals
The training course is arranged in modules concentrating on various elements of the two-way relationship in between commercial advancement and gender equality, and will likewise include a one-day school outing. Theoretical descriptions will be shown by nation case research studies along with examples of UNIDO tasks with strong gender elements. The training will include a mix of lectures and group workouts.
At the end of the course, individuals will have the ability to:
- Apply fundamental principles and concepts of gender equality to commercial advancement problems; using an intersectional point of view;-LRB- **************).
- Explain functions, chances, and restraints for ladies in market associated to structural modification, sectoral and occupational partition, development of casual economies, and gender-wage space;-LRB- **************).
- Identify gender patterns in production, consisting of the way in which commercial advancement effects ladies’s financial empowerment and the methods gender inequality effects commercial efficiency and competitiveness;-LRB- **************).
- Understand how automation, innovation and development can affect ladies and guys in a different way, consisting of determining gender predisposition in policies and its unfavorable results on sustainable development, work and department of labour;-LRB- **************).
- Understand gender problems and predispositions that need to be taken into consideration in information collection and analysis, along with the value of sex-disaggregated information and gender-related signs;-LRB- **************).
- Identify traffic jams and focus on policy procedures to advance the position of ladies supervisors, employees and business owners in various sectors and contexts, specifically concentrating on crucial sectors or thematic policy locations with a high capacity to drive a green economy shift.
Sessions will be provided by UNIDO personnel and welcomed professionals. Training sessions and all products will remain in English.
- The course will be provided free-of-charge, consisting of lodging, catering and travel.
- Involvement in the course is open to high- and mid-level specialists from Arab and African nations that are participated in the field of commercial advancement, along with nationwide leaders in ladies’s financial empowerment. Seniority is the crucial choice factor for involvement;-LRB- **************).
- individuals need to have outstanding understanding of English
- Certified female prospects are especially motivated to use.
For additional information, go to UNIDO Training Course