Due Date: March 15, 2019
Are you a 3rd or 4th year Bachelor or Master trainee and trying to find a difficult full-time HR internship? Do you desire check out the world of HR on a much deeper level and totally take part in the HR group? End up being the next HR intern at Unilever in Rotterdam!
The HR group at Unilever are constantly attempting to produce a company where every worker inhabits the best position, has the appropriate abilities and is the very best variation of themselves. Unilever is a versatile, important and effective company that runs in a strong and competitive market. They aim to make their objective (Unilever Sustainable Living Strategy) a truth.
As an HR intern, you will work within Unilever’s HR group. And not simply to get coffee or make copies for your associates. On the contrary, you get a great deal of chances to establish yourself, both on an individual level in addition to within the HR group. You discover the most by simply beginning. That is why you right away begin dealing with numerous HR cases. You will respond to any concerns that staff members may have, get ready for discussions with (future) staff members, and make organizational modifications and tasks that concentrate on the Health & Wellness of Unilever’s staff members.
In addition, you will likewise get your own obligations within tasks, such as the advancement of a compensation design for retail staff members. You will likewise arrange various sort of workshops that concentrate on wellness and skill, company branding, recruitment, variety, and addition of skill management. There is likewise space to sign up with tasks beyond the HR group.
- A full-time HR internship for 6 months beginning with March 2019
- A payment of EUR 500 earn a month on a full-time basis
- Assistance from a HR supervisor
- An inside take a look at a FMCG business
- The opportunity to construct a huge network (you will begin concurrently with various other Unilever interns)
- You will operate in a proactive and passionate group
- You are a 3rd or 4th year (Bachelor or Master) in a pertinent research study such as Personnel Management or Psychology
- You have an interest in the FMCG world;-LRB- **************).
- You are proficient in English. Other languages are a plus;-LRB- **************).
- You have a working experience with Microsoft Workplace, particularly Excel and PowerPoint;-LRB- **************).
- You are a teamplayer, have a strong sense of obligation, have the ability to believe analytically.
Are you the ideal prospect for this job and do you satisfy all the requirements? Send your resume and inspiration letter here
For more details, go to Unilever Internship Program