Application Deadline: November 10th 2020
The Unilever Unemployed learner is responsible for carrying out general line operations and cleaning regimes according to planned operational requirements to safely deliver a good quality packed product. Carries out pre-start-up checks to ensure that the area and equipment is clean and is in a safe condition as per the SOP.
- Monitors quality against set standards and reports any product and packaging faults. Detects process abnormalities quickly and takes emergency action to prevent them.
- Must actively contribute to an eco-efficient environment. Clean the machine according to the manufacturer’s standards as well as site specs.
- Check and prepare raw materials that will be used.
- Maintain the safety of oneself and that of others on the line. Effective communication skills, Physical ability to manually lift packaged final product – good physical condition.
- Comply with learnership requirements as stipulated by UL and training provider i.e. assessments; logbook and assignments.
For More Information: