Application Due Date: June 30 th 2019
The Unilever Young Business Owners Awards can assist you take your sustainability effort, services or product to the next level. Have a look at what you require to understand about the Awards this year.
Each year we offer approximately 8 winners with financial backing to assist them grow– with the total winner of the HRH The Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Business Owner Reward getting EUR50,000 All winners go to a domestic Accelerator Program run by the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Management, followed by a year of mentoring assistance totally customized to their requirements. That might vary from organisation assistance through to individual advancement training– whatever is most required to assist that business owner and their organisation prosper.
Unilever is trying to find efforts associating with several of the 3 classifications we’re concentrating on:
- Enhance individuals’s health and wellness
- Enhance the health of the world
- Add to a fairer and more socially inclusive world
Whether it’s with an effort, services or product, if you have actually exceeded the concept phase and began to make an effect, we wish to speak with you.
The Unilever Young Business owners Awards will acknowledge approximately 8 winners, consisting of the HRH Reward Winner, in2019 The 8 winners will be picked from an extensive evaluation procedure led by The University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Management, culminating in video interviews with our finalist choice panels.
All 8 winners will be welcomed to an Accelerator Program in Cambridge, prior to making their last pitches in individual to a visitor evaluating panel who will pick the HRH Reward Winner of the 2019 competitors.
Winners will have a.
opportunity to practice their pitches throughout the Accelerator in Cambridge.
where they will deal with specialists from the University of Cambridge,.
Unilever and other inspiring speakers and visitors.
The total winner will get the ‘HRH The Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Business Owner Reward.’
All winners will go to an unique reward occasion hosted in London.
- The total winner of the ‘ HRH The Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Business Owner Reward’ will get a EUR50,000 money award and one-to-one mentoring assistance customized to their particular requirements for a period of 12 months.
- The staying winners will each get a EUR8,500 money award and one-to-one mentoring assistance customized to their particular requirements for a period of 12 months.
To Learn More: