Application Due Date: Friday August 23 rd,2019
The 2019 Union Bank edTech Difficulty is the 3rd edition of the yearly Development Difficulty series and intends to find, display and assistance ingenious, innovative innovations with the possible to change Nigeria’s education system. The Difficulty strengthens our dedication to development and education, underpinning our commitment to allowing success in Nigeria.
The Difficulty is open to anybody with options that show a strong capacity to change the education system in Nigeria consisting of however not restricted to trainees, instructors, designers, designers, fintechs, tech business etc
Financing assistance towards scaling up an option: The leading 3 entries will get an amount of N5m (1st– N2.5 m; second– N1.5 m and 3rd– N1m)
• Access to Velocity program: The Leading 10 entries will be confessed into a velocity program where they will get access to Coach-Mentors, Capability Structure, and a Neighborhood of Education stakeholders and tactical collaborations.
• Access to Union Bank’s network of education clients and chances to supply worldwide exposure for scale.
• Financing assistance towards scaling up an option: The leading 3 entries will get an amount of N5m (1st– N2.5 m; second– N1.5 m and 3rd– N1m)
• Endeavor assistance to the winners that includes; supporting each option to scale which will consist of connecting and recognizing pertinent stakeholder to purchase into an option and supplying specific assistance based upon the particular requirements and advisory relating to the release and management of moneying gotten.
Focus of Difficulty
Union Bank edTech Difficulty is searching for options that satisfy the requirements of the Education Ecosystem/Stakeholders: Trainees, Educators, Moms And Dads, School Owners/ Administrators, and Policy Makers/ Regulators. For instance, an option on enhancing trainee knowing, a center for lesson instructors, option on score schools in various locations or topics to call a couple of
Leading 10 Velocity Process
In September, the top 10 entries will be collectively picked by members.
of the jury. All candidates will get needed details on the.
status of their entries by means of e-mail and/or SMS notices.
The top 10 entries will be confessed into a 8 weeks velocity program where they will get access to Coach-Mentors, Capability Structure, a Neighborhood of Education stakeholders and tactical collaborations. In addition, they will access to Union Bank’s network of education clients and chances to supply worldwide exposure for scale.
Demonstration Day & Statement of Winners
After demonstration day, the leading 3 winners will get exceptional endeavor assistance from VHA Solutions for 12 weeks. This assistance will consist of assisting each option to scale; connecting and recognizing pertinent stakeholder to purchase into option and supply specific help
• Require Entries– July 2019
• Statement of Leading 10– September 2019
• Velocity for Top 10– September/October 2019
• Demonstration Day and Choice of Leading 3– October 2019
To Learn More