Due Date: August 23, 2019
Applications for the Union Bank edTech Obstacle 2019 are now open. The 2019 Union Bank edTech Obstacle is the 3rd edition of the yearly Development Obstacle series which intends to find, display and assistance ingenious, advanced innovations with the possible to change Nigeria’s education system.
The Obstacle strengthens Union Bank’s dedication to development and education, underpinning their commitment to allowing success in Nigeria. They are searching for options that satisfy the requirements of the Education Ecosystem/Stakeholders: Trainees, Educators, Moms And Dads, School Owners/Administrators, and Policy Makers/Regulators. For instance, a service on enhancing trainee knowing, a center for lesson instructors, service on ranking schools in various locations or topics to call a couple of.
- Access to Velocity program: The Leading 10 entries will be confessed into a velocity program where they will get access to Coach-Mentors, Capability Structure, and a Neighborhood of Education stakeholders and tactical collaborations.
- Access to Union Bank’s network of education consumers and chances to supply worldwide presence for scale.
- Financing assistance towards scaling up a service: The leading 3 entries will get an amount of N5m (1st– N2.5 m; second– N1.5 m and 3rd– N1m)
- Endeavor assistance to the winners that includes; supporting each service to scale which will consist of connecting and determining pertinent stakeholder to purchase into a service and offering customized assistance based upon the particular requirements and advisory relating to the implementation and management of moneying gotten.
- Open to anybody with options that show a strong capacity to change the education system in Nigeria consisting of however not restricted to trainees, instructors, designers, designers, fintechs, tech business and so on
- The call is for options– models, minimum practical items and not concepts.
Top 10 Velocity Process
In September, the top 10 entries will be collectively picked by members of the jury. All candidates will get essential info on the status of their entries through e-mail and/or SMS alerts. The top 10 entries will be confessed into a 8 weeks velocity program where they will get access to Coach-Mentors, Capability Structure, a Neighborhood of Education stakeholders and tactical collaborations. In addition, they will access to Union Bank’s network of education consumers and chances to supply worldwide presence for scale.
To find out more, go to Union Bank edTech Obstacle