Due Date: January 15, 2019
Applications are welcomed for the United Nations Democracy Fund (UNDEF) Financing Program 2019 UNDEF supports two-year tasks that empower civil society, promote human rights, and motivate the involvement of all groups in democratic procedures.
The big bulk of UNDEF funds go to regional civil society companies. In this method, UNDEF plays an unique function in matching the UN’s other work– the deal with Federal governments– to reinforce democratic governance around the globe.
UNDEF welcomes job propositions covering several of 8 thematic locations:
- Gender equality Neighborhood advocacy
- Guideline of law and human rights
- Youth engagement
- Enhancing civil society interaction with Federal government
- Media and flexibility of details
- Tools for understanding
- Electoral procedures
- UNDEF supplies grants of approximately US$300,000 per job.
- Open to civil society companies;-LRB- **************).
- Task propositions might be sent in English or French, the 2 working languages of the UN.
To find out more, go to UNDEF