Application Due Date: 16 August 2019
The UN Global Compact provides internship chances in its New york city workplace. The UN Global Compact pursues 2 complementary goals:
- Making the UN Global Compact and its concepts part of organisation technique and operations all over; and
- Helping with cooperation amongst essential stakeholders by promoting collaborations and other cumulative action in assistance of UN objectives.
Depending upon their level of experience and training, UN Global Compact interns will:
research study connecting to the subject of business sustainability, specifically.
on human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption;-LRB- **************).
- Draft and modify publications, documents and other files;-LRB- **************).
- Communicate with Worldwide Compact stakeholders on essential business sustainability subjects;-LRB- **************).
- Assistance the company of conferences and occasions;-LRB- **************).
- Assist with outreach activities;-LRB- **************).
- Deal with e-mail and other questions;-LRB- **************).
- Carry out administrative jobs as appointed.
Find Out More about various groups you might participate in the Worldwide Compact!
Period and Duration
with the UN Global Compact are offered for a period of 3 to 6.
months. The timing of internships is versatile. We motivate prospects.
to make an application for the following sessions:
- Winter Seasons: January to March (3 months, with possibility of a 3-month extension afterwards)
- Spring: April to June (3 months, with possibility of a 3-month extension afterwards)
- Summertime: July to September (3 months, possibility of 3-month extension afterwards)
- Fall: October to December (3 months, possibility of 3-month extension afterwards)
note that internships at UN Head office are overdue. Interns must.
for that reason have the ability to cover their expenses of travel, lodging, too.
as living costs throughout the internship duration.
need to be registered in an undergraduate or academic degree program.
( bachelors or 2nd university degree, or greater) at the time of.
application and throughout the internship; or
- Under some situations, candidates might have finished within less than one year to begin a UN internship.
Find Out More about the eligibility requirements for internships with UN head office.
How to Use
Those thinking about pursuing an internship with the UN Global Compact need to send an online application at the UN Professions site
down to the bottom of the homepage to the “Browse Task Openings” area.
and choose “Internship” under the Classification field, and “New york city” under.
the Task Station field. Click the Browse button. This will lead you.
to a list of different internship openings. You will require to look for.
the UN Global Compact internship by Task Opening ID Number.
The Worldwide Compact Internship Task Opening Numbers are:
- JO 116057: internship with the Communications and Occasions group
- JO 116060: internship with the Outreach and Individual Relations group
- JO 116061: internship with the Programmes group
- JO 116065: internship with the Global Operations group
- JO 118528: internship with the Intergovernmental Relations & Africa group
are highly advised to take note of the task opening number to.
ensure that their applications reach the UN Global Compact Workplace.
Application Due Date
The application due dates for upcoming sessions are as listed below:
Fall 2019 (October-December): 28 June– 16 August 2019
to the a great deal of applications gotten, just accepted interns.
will be informed a couple of weeks prior to the start of the session or.
within 4 weeks after each session’s application due date.
For More Details: