Deadline: October 1, 2021
Are you a Senegalese business creator looking for support? The UNIDO IDEA App Senegal helps you turn your idea into a viable business through a 5 month online program.
The United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) has partnered with Bridge for Billions to create IDEA App, an online program that allows you as a young Senegalese entrepreneur to validate your business model and be put in touch with a personal mentor, from Senegal or from around the world. The objective is to accelerate the success of Senegalese entrepreneurs and to promote the entrepreneurial culture.
- You will be matched with a professional who will personally guide you so that your business progresses in the right direction.
- Be part of a community of founders from over 80 countries who share their resources and meet their challenges together.
- The platform offers a learning-by-doing approach inspired by MIT’s Disciplined Entrepreneurship and you will have the opportunity to generate a business plan in PDF.
- Collaborate from anywhere, anytime with the online program. No barriers, limits or excuses; all you need is a computer and a good internet connection.
- Access to expert masterclasses + over $ 30K in discounts on HubSpot, Amazon WS, Google Suite, MailJet, IBM.
This program is perfect for you if…
- You have a business in the start-up or development phase with a developed business concept or a recently launched MVP.
- You are a passionate founder and ready to devote 8 hours a week for 4 months.
- You are based in Senegal.
- You have the commitment and ambition to complete the program and start your business.
- You have a reliable and stable internet connection, as the whole program will take place online.
Complete the registration form no later than October 1, 2021, and make sure that your application is as descriptive as possible about your project to increase your chances of being selected!
For more information, visit UNIDO.