Applications are open for the UNIDO’s Internship Programme 2018-2019. The UNIDO Internship Programme provides you with a great opportunity to tackle challenging assignments, utilizing the combination of theoretical knowledge and on-the-job training you will acquire.
The programme also allows you to attain insight on how attempts are made to solve problems confronting developing economies in the area of industrialization.
UNIDO is the specialized agency of the United Nations that promotes industrial development for poverty reduction, inclusive globalization and environmental sustainability. The mission of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), as described in the Lima Declaration adopted at the fifteenth session of the UNIDO General Conference in 2013, is to promote and accelerate inclusive and sustainable industrial development (ISID) in Member States.
The UNIDO Internship will help propel your career:
- Experience in inclusive and sustainable industrial development;
- Work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Have practical experience in field of interest;
- Develop soft skills;
- Exposed to work ethics;
- Share knowledge;
- Exposed to the work of a UN specialized organization;
- Decide whether to pursue UN career.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a university degree program or begin internship within 1 year of finishing Master’s degree or have a bachelor’s degree and be sponsored as part of an academic or development programme;
- Be between 21-35 years old;
Be fluent in English. A working knowledge of Spanish or French is highly desirable. A working knowledge of Arabic, Chinese or Russian is considered an asset.
Internships at UNIDO’s Headquarters (Vienna, Austria):
To apply kindly select the area of your interest. Please note that you can apply to more than one internship.
Internships in a UNIDO Field Office: if you are interested in doing an internship at one of UNIDO’s Field Offices, please click here.
For more information, visit UNIDO’s Internship Programme.