Due Date: February 28, 2019
Do you have a development that can end appetite? Are you an innovator at World Food Program? Look for the United Nations World Food Program (WFP) Development Accelerator 2019 for financial backing, mentorship and access to WFP operations, partners & technical professionals.
The WFP Development Accelerator determines, supports and scales high-potential options to appetite worldwide. They supply WFP business owners, start-ups, business and NGOs access to mentorship, training, financial backing, professional insights and WFP operations. The Development Accelerator belongs to WFP’s Development and Modification Management Department.
- Development Bootcamp: Chosen groups are welcomed to take part in a Bootcamp in Munich, Germany, where they deep dive field-level difficulties, ideate options and fine-tune task strategies. WFP presents individuals to innovative development methods, such as human-centred style and lean start-up, to develop practical company designs and utilize cases for WFP and its recipients.
- Pitch Night: The week-long Bootcamp culminates with Pitch Night– a chance for groups to share their options with an audience of financiers and market leaders who can assist them give scale.
- Sprint Program: The very best groups are chosen to take part in a three-to-six-month Sprint Program, where they get approximately USD 100,000 in financing, field gain access to, and hands-on assistance so that they can check the service’s effect and scalability for WFP. To support application, the Accelerator assists groups get in touch with an international network of coaches, consisting of economic sector and non-profit professionals, donors and WFP Nation Workplaces.
- For Start-up:
- Your start-up need to be integrated at the time of application. It can be for revenue or not for revenue.
- Your development need to a minimum of be at the Minimum Viable Item (MVP) phase. Evidence of idea is chosen.
- Your proposition need to demonstrate how dealing with WFP will serve your long-lasting method.
- For WFP worker:
- Your group need to have proof of Nation Workplace assistance and management buy-in.
- Everyone operating at WFP is motivated to use, no matter your agreement type or function.
- The WFP accept task applications from WFP workers who are working together with NGOs, federal government or economic sector.
Applications sent to the WFP Development Accelerator are examined according to a basic set of requirements, and are evaluated by both WFP and external professionals. Please keep in mind that they focus on tasks that are created along with their core users– susceptible neighborhoods– and piloted at an early phase to guarantee effect and make the most of expense efficiency. They are searching for developments that fulfill the following expectations:
- Effect for individuals we serve and possible to reach Absolutely no Cravings
- Expediency, consisting of time to provide effect, innovation maturity, and user traction
- Level of development
- Monetary sustainability with a clear company case that does not count on WFP financing
- Group strength, experience, and dedication
If you are a start-up:
- Examine your eligibility in the area above.
- See the application page hosted by F6S. If you have any technical concerns connected to the F6S platform, please contact [email protected]
- Develop an account and ask your staff member to sign up. All staff member require to be signed up so that you can use as a group.
- ” Develop a group” by picking signed up members or welcoming others to join your group. If staff member are not able to sign up, you can pick “It’s simply me” to access the application.
- Response the survey. We wish to learn more about the issue, your proposed service and its possible effect, your business and your group. When you are finished with the survey, click “Link”.
If you are a WFP worker:
To learn more, go to UN WFP