Due Date: August 2, 2019
Entries are welcomed for the UNWTO Tourist Video Competitors 2019 The 23 rd session of the General Assembly will include the fourth edition of the UNWTO Tourist Video Competitors. The significance of multimedia for tourist interactions can not be undervalued. This is specifically real versus the background of ever-growing digitalization, altering audience and user practices and the debt consolidation of mobile-first methods.
The competitors will include 2 classifications:
- ” Exceptional Nation Advertising Videos”, commemorating the significance of multimedia for marketing tourist locations; and
- ” Extraordinary Stories of Sustainable Tourist”, a brand-new classification, intended highlighting tourist’s contribution to sustainable advancement, in line with UNWTO’s dedication to the 2030 Program for Sustainable Advancement and its 17 Sustainable Advancement Objectives.
The winners of the fourth edition of the UNWTO Tourist Video Competitors will be revealed throughout the 23 rd session of the General Assembly.
Videos released in between January 1, 2018 and July 31, 2019 might be thought about for the Competitors.
- Member States are motivated to send videos for both classifications, consequently adding to even more placing tourist as a crucial sector for the economy, company chances, tasks and total sustainable advancement.
- Affiliate Members are motivated to send videos for the brand-new “Extraordinary Stories of Sustainable Tourist” classification.
- Technical info:.
- Complete HD (1920 ×1080)
- Codec: H264(MP4)
- Submit size minimum 128 MB
- Minutes. 1 minute to optimum 5 minutes
- Sending out technique:.
- Submit Call for Member States:.
- 1st Classification: UNWTO_VC1_CountryName
- second Classification: UNWTO_VC2_CountryName
- Submit Call for Affiliate Members:.
To learn more, check out UNWTO Competitors