Due Date: November 23, 2018
Applications for the United States Embassy in Belarus Ambassador’s Fund for Cultural Conservation Program 2019 are now open. The United States Embassy in Belarus demands propositions for moneying for tasks to protect cultural heritage in less industrialized nations through the U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Conservation (AFCP).
The tasks suggested by an evaluation panel for moneying under this program will advance U.S. diplomacy goals and show the depth of U.S. regard for the cultural heritage of other nations.
The AFCP Small Grants Competitors supports the conservation of cultural websites, cultural things and collections, and kinds of conventional cultural expression. Proper job activities might consist of:
When it comes to cultural websites: Preservation of an ancient or historical structure, conservation of a historical site, or
paperwork of cultural websites in an area for conservation functions
- When it comes to cultural things and collections: Preservation treatment for a things or collection of things from a museum, website, or comparable organization– that consist of, however are not restricted to, historical and ethnographic things, paintings, sculpture, manuscripts, and basic museum preservation requires; requirements evaluation of a collection with regard to its condition and methods for enhancing its state of preservation; stock of a collection for preservation and security functions; the production of safe environments for storage or screen of collections; or specialized training in the care and conservation of collections
- When it comes to kinds of conventional cultural expression: Documents and audiovisual recording of conventional music, native languages and dance kinds for broad dissemination as the methods of mentor and additional maintaining them, or assistance for training in the conservation of conventional applied arts or crafts in risk of termination
- Flooring on Quantity of Specific Awards: United States $10,000 per job
- Ceiling on Quantity of Specific Awards: United States $200,000 per job
- Open to Belarusian non-governmental companies, organizations of culture, museums and other facilities;-LRB- ****************).
- Moneyed activities consist of the repair of historical structures, the evaluation and preservation of museum collections, historical site conservation, the conservation of threatened conventional crafts, tune and dance, enhanced storage conditions for archives and manuscripts, and the paperwork of native languages.
Organizations thinking about using need to send their propositions in English and Belarusian (Russian), created in accordance with the standards here Please send out all propositions to the electronic address [email protected] with “AFCP” in the subject line,
For additional information, go to United States Embassy in Belarus