Due Date: December 1, 2018 (For Morocco & Tunisia)
Applications are open for the Expert Fellows Program for Economic Empowerment for MENA2019 The Expert Fellows Program for the Middle East and North Africa is a totally moneyed 6-week program in the U.S. for young specialists dedicated to empowering their neighborhoods through development and entrepreneurship, socially accountable services, and labor force advancement.
The program is divided into 2 accomplices (Spring and Fall). Both the spring and fall programs will conclude with a 4-day “Expert Fellows Congress” in Washington, DC. This occasion will bring around 350 fellows from all over the world together at the end of their fellowship. Fellows will have the chance to construct relationships with fellows from lots of nations and find out the tools of reliable management.
Each fellows will hang around establishing a concept for a follow-on task to be executed upon returning house. Fellows will take part in a variety of training sessions to find out task style abilities and compose a job proposition throughout their time in the United States. United States delegates who served as hosts or coaches throughout the United States immersion sector will be chosen to take a trip to Algeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, or Tunisia to co-lead training workshops and acquire first-hand understanding of the nation and its individuals. Fellows will help in preparing the United States Delegation’s go to and hosting them. The Spring Delegation (Tunisia & Morocco) is from April 20– June 1, 2019.
38 Fellows are chosen from 6 nations ( Algeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia). Fellows will take part in a 6-week program, ( Spring and Fall, 2019) each with:
- A one-week host household stay
- A one-week organisation advancement and social entrepreneurship extensive with University Partner
- A one-month fellowship positioning in private services and/or workplaces in Washington, D.C.
- 4- days Involvement in the Expert Fellows Congress
- Style and advancement of a total proposition for a follow-on jobs to be performed by PFP fellows, supported by mini-grants
Picked fellow will find out:
- Reliable practices in organisation management (establishing a service strategy, funding and accounting, personnel management, marketing, tactical preparation, and networking, and so on);-LRB- **************).
- Concepts of social entrepreneurship and increase the capability to run reliable neighborhood outreach and public relations projects;-LRB- **************).
- Finest practices from American coworkers in labor force advancement, gain direct exposure to designs and ingenious and useful concepts and tools in boost efficiency of these programs;-LRB- **************).
- Increase the capability to believe “beyond package,” and trigger innovative, ingenious techniques to issues, items, and markets;-LRB- **************).
- Obtain brand-new abilities and methods to engage efficiently with policymakers and federal government authorities;-LRB- **************).
- Kind brand-new or better tactical collaborations.
- Candidates need to be in between 25– 40 years of ages;-LRB- **************).
- An existing person and citizen of Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Libya, or Lebanon
- Speak proficient to English (enough to work full-time in a United States fellowship)
- Have at least 2 years’ work experience in their field
- Presently used
- Interest in hosting mutual program for Americans in your nation
- Able to assemble 25 or more coworkers for post-trip rundowns, discussions, and task work
- Have actually shown strong management abilities and dedication to neighborhood
- Shows effort, team effort, and openness
- Choice will be offered to those who have actually not formerly taken a trip on a U.S. federal government moneyed program.
For more details, go to PFP MENA