Due Date: November 1, 2019
Applications are open for the Université de Lausanne (UNIL) Masters Scholarship 2020/2021 The Masters scholarships are scholarships for quality granted solely to trainees who have actually finished from a foreign university and whose scholastic outcomes are of an extremely high level.
UNIL grants around 10 scholarships a year. The scholarship is approved for the minimum statutory duration of the program selected by the trainee.
- The scholarship totals up to CHF 1,600 each month from September 15 to July 15 (or 10 months a year) for the total period of the masters (one and a half years or 2 years depending upon the selected masters), with the exception of cases of conclusive failure after the very first year.
- Candidate have actually gotten a foreign university degree thought about comparable to a bachelor at UNIL prior to the start of the masters program at UNIL.
- Needs to have differentiated yourself throughout your research studies, particularly through especially dazzling scholastic outcomes.
- Needs to have a language level of a minimum of B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio international scale) in French or English according to the language in which your selected masters is taught.
- Not to have actually been signed up with UNIL in the past.
- To have actually paid the CHF 200 administration cost
Prospects should send their finished application, unbound, by post just to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH– 1015 Lausanne