Application Due Date: November 12 th 2018
CIDRI-Africa welcomes applications for Postdoctoral Fellowships in the location of Transmittable Illness. Choice will be offered to candidates whose research study interests are lined up with the Centre’s clinical goals.
The list below conditions use:
- Candidates need to hold a proper postgraduate degree
- Candidates need to be within 5 years of PhD graduation and need to not have actually held prior long-term expert scholastic positions
- Fellowships are granted for one year. Renewal for one more year will be contingent on satisfying scholastic development
- The worth of the fellowship is R350000 per year (for the fellowship stipend plus consumables/travel)
- Effective prospects will be needed to adhere to the University of Cape Town’s authorized policies, treatments and practices for the postdoctoral sector
- Applications will be thought about on benefit and the University of Cape Town’s policies on change and equity will be highly complied with.
Please describe the advert and application for guidelines.
Contact: Kathryn Wood
For More Details: