Deadline: September 10, 2018
Applications are invited for the University of Dundee PhD Studentship in Digital Marketing 2018-2019. The School of Social Sciences is offering a fully-funded studentship in Digital Marketing, within the University of Dundee School of Business.
As part of the School of Social Sciences, the successful candidate will benefit from the expertise a large, diverse and growing school brings. The candidate will also be encouraged to connect their work with others across the University and beyond and will be supported in this by the interdisciplinary Institute for Social Sciences Research.
The studentship is open for home, EU and overseas applicants on a full-time basis only and includes: (overseas applicants are welcome to apply, but will be required to pay the difference between the home/EU rate and the overseas rate).
- Full home/EU rate tuition fees for 3 years
- Annual stipend of £14,777 (increases annually in line with ESRC rates)
- £2,000 per annum student travel allowance
- £1,000 per annum conference allowance
- £1,000 per annum project consumables allowance
- Open to home, EU and overseas applicants on a full-time basis;
- Applicants are expected to have an excellent undergraduate degree and have successfully completed a Masters degree in a relevant area from a UK university, or have comparable qualifications from another recognised higher education institute. Previous work experience in marketing is desirable, ideally within the field of brand management;
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate evidence of self-motivation and the ability to set and achieve ambitious goals;
- The role will involve some teaching at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels. An international outlook, emotional intelligence, highly developed cultural awareness, and excellent interpersonal skills are required;
- They particularly welcome applications including, but not limited to, the following areas of digital marketing:
- the role of augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR) and mixed reality (MR)
- social media marketing and influencer marketing
- digital asset management
Please apply directly to [email protected] with the following documents:
- Proposal (3,000-5,000 words) to include discussion of research aims, key literature and proposed approach
- A summary CV
- Letter of application (personal statement)
Please include #udsbstudentship and your full name in the subject line.
For more information, visitUniversity of Dundee PhD Studentship in Digital Marketing.