Application Due Date: April 30 th 2019
The objective of the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship is to allow a female trainee from an establishing nation where access to tertiary education is restricted to gain from carrying out postgraduate research study at the University of Durham. The scholarship has actually been established as part of the event of 30 years of females trainees at Hatfield College, University of Durham, and is moneyed by alumni, good friends of the College and other sources helpful of the scholarship’s objectives.
Candidates should have made an application for and been used a genuine.
put on their picked master’s program by the end of June 2019.
Candidates should not be in invoice of any other scholarship to money their postgraduate research studies.
Candidates should be a nationwide of among the list below nations:
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- Main African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Representative
- Congo, Rep.
- Côte d’Ivoire
- El Salvador
- Gambia, The
- São Tomé and Principe
- Korea, Dem. Individuals’s Rep.
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Yemen, Rep.
Level of research study
Taught Master’s Degree programs
Mode of research study
Year of Entry
The scholarship is readily available for trainees beginning a degree program in October 2019.
All other than MBA
The scholarship will cover:
- Complete payment of University tuition costs
- Stipend for living expenditures– 12 month-to-month payments
- One return economy air ticket from the house nation to the UK, and.
the expense of return travel in between the UK airport and Durham City
- Completely moneyed, self-catered, combined lodging at Hatfield College
- ‘ Settling in allowance’ on arrival
- Expense of UK visa and the UK Health additional charge
One scholastic year
- The Scholarship does not supply financing for dependants, nor for travel throughout the Scholarship
- Lodging is for the Scholarship holder just; dependants can not be accommodated
How to use
Phase 1: Send an scholastic application
for your picked master’s program; within this application you should.
recommendation your objective to obtain the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship
Phase 2: Send an application for the Scholarship on this Application
Application due date
30 th April 2019
When prospects will hear the result of their application
To Learn More: