Due Date: May 1, 2019
Applications are open for the John Orr Research Study Award 2019 The School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures at the University of Edinburgh will provide one award for research study in any love literature, language or dialect.
As a centre of scholastic quality, The University of Edinburgh intends to:
- Supply the first-rate research-led mentor and finding out;-LRB- **************).
- Difficulty the limits of understanding, research study and disciplines;-LRB- **************).
- Allow their graduates and personnel to be extraordinary people geared up to deal with worldwide obstacles;-LRB- **************).
- Promote health, financial development, cultural understanding and social wellness.
- The award deserves ₤ 2,300 and will be tenable for one scholastic year.
- The award is tenable by postgraduate trainees who are graduates of the University, signed up as prospects for an Masters or PhD degree in the University, or will be signed up as such in September 2019.
- Trainees who will be entering their 1st to 3rd year of PhD research study in September 2019 ( or the part-time equivalent) will be qualified to use.
Candidates must offer the following:
- An application letter which must include their name, trainee number (UUN), degree program being carried out in September 2019, in addition to a declaration of any financial backing or scholarships presently gotten or gotten, with a sign of its period.
- A summary of the research study to be/being carried out, method and a description of why it is essential and initial.
To find out more, see John Orr Research Study Award