Due Date: September 13, 2019
The University of Essex welcomes applications from African trainees who self fund their postgraduate research studies. The university provides a scholarship of ₤ 4 thousand to African trainees that will be paid as a discount rate on the tuition charge. The scholarship is granted as a partial tuition charge waiver and is readily available for trainees on postgraduate taught Masters courses (leaving out MBA).
If you’re a worldwide trainee from an African country and are self-funding your postgraduate research studies, you might be qualified for a scholarship of ₤ 4,000, paid as a discount rate on your tuition charge.
You need to satisfy all of the list below conditions.
- be categorized as a worldwide trainee for charge functions
- be a nationwide of an African country (specified as a member state of the African Union)
- be completely self-funding your research studies
- be a graduate of any African nation, or any of the nations defined in the Terms listed below
- for 2019-20 entry: be looking for a full-time Masters course beginning in 2019-20(leaving out MBA)
- satisfy the scholastic requirements in the table above
If you are from any of the list below nations, please examine the scholastic requirements listed below to see if you might be qualified.
Other member states of the African Union
- 2:1 or above (or comparable as specified by our Postgraduate Admissions choice requirements)
You will likewise be thought about for this award if you are a nationwide of an African country and you have a degree:
- from an identified UK university, besides Essex, with a 2:1 or above, or
- from an identified university with a 2:1 or above (or comparable as specified by our Postgraduate Admissions choice requirements) or from any of the list below nations:.
- Hong Kong
- Sri Lanka
They’ll evaluate your eligibility based upon the details that you send with your application for your location at Essex.
If you satisfy all the eligibility requirements, you will instantly be granted this scholarship. You do not require to finish an application.
- For 2019-20 entry: If you satisfy all the eligibility requirements and strongly accept the deal of your location by 13 September 2019 then you will instantly be granted this scholarship. You’ll be alerted of your award when your location at Essex is verified or by end of October 2019.
Click on this link to use.
For more details, go to University of Essex