Application Due Date: September 30 th 2019
The University of Essex Africa Scholarship Program 2019/2020— If you’re a worldwide trainee from an African country and are self-funding your postgraduate research studies, you might be qualified for a scholarship of ₤ 4,000, paid as a discount rate on your tuition charge. If you are from any of the list below nations, please examine the scholastic requirements listed below to see if you might be qualified.
Other member states of the African Union
- 2:1 or above (or comparable as specified by our Postgraduate Admissions choice requirements)
You will likewise be thought about for this award if you are a nationwide of an African country and you have a degree:
- from an acknowledged UK university, aside from Essex, with a 2:1 or above, or
- from an acknowledged university with a 2:1 or above (or comparable as specified by our Postgraduate Admissions choice requirements) or from any of the list below nations:.
- Hong Kong
You need to satisfy all of the list below conditions.
- be categorized as a worldwide trainee for charge functions
- be a nationwide of an African country (specified as a member state of the African Union) and normally resident in an African country (see the complete conditions for meaning of “regular house”)
- be totally self-funding your research studies
- be a graduate of any African nation, or any of the nations defined above
- for 2019-20 entry: be getting a full-time Masters course beginning in 2019-20(leaving out MBA)
- satisfy the scholastic requirements in the table above
These scholarships will just be provided as a decrease on the tuition charge that is payable on registration at the University. If you intermit from your course, you may, with the contract of your department and at the discretion of the Director of Marketing and Trainee Recruitment, be entitled to a pro-rata payment of the rest of your award on your go back to study.
How to use
We’ll examine your eligibility based upon the details that you send with your application for your location at Essex.
If you satisfy all the eligibility requirements, you will instantly be granted this scholarship. You do not require to finish an application.
- For 2019-20 entry: If you satisfy all the eligibility requirements and strongly accept the deal of your location by 13 September 2019 then you will instantly be granted this scholarship. You’ll be alerted of your award when your location at Essex is validated or by end of October 2019.
For Additional Information: