Application Deadline: December 1st 2021
The Eric Bleumink Fund awards scholarships to talented students from developing countries. Such scholarships enable them to further develop as individuals and to make important contributions to the development of their own countries. Since 2000, the year the fund was started, the EBF handed out more than sixty scholarships.
Candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund should:
- Have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master programme before February. Only then will applicants be considered for a grant from the Eric Bleumink Fund (see: Master’s degree programmes )
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
The grant is awarded for a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree programme.
The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. Please note that a considerable number of students apply for this scholarship each year, whereas the University can issue only a limited number of grants.
The University of Groningen Admission Office, in consultation with the Admission Boards of its faculties, will determine which applicants will be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship.
Only applicants who have received a provisional or unconditional admission offer for a master programme before February can thus be considered. In order to allow for enough time to process the application to a master programme by the Admission Office, such a master application should be completed by the applicant before 1st of December.
For More Information: