Due Date: January 2019 (Differs)
Applications are now open for the Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Management Program for Full-time academic degrees at the University of Oxford. This scholarship becomes part of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships, which were developed through a ground-breaking brand-new matched financing effort to allow the development of fully-funded scholarships for college students of the greatest calibre from throughout the world.
The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Management Program is a special program developed to train future leaders. All Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholars are needed to get involved totally in the program, which includes around 160 hours of bespoke training.
The Management Program consists of:
- a yearly Induction and Robin Hambro Moral Viewpoint Workshop– consisting of moderated conversations and workshops on political approach and management advancement;-LRB- ************).
- useful abilities training, consisting of discussion and interview abilities, evaluation and modification strategies, essay and op-ed (‘ opposite the editorial page’) composing;-LRB- ************).
- a Management Online forum at the end of the scholastic year with high profile specialists from company, politics and the non-profit sector;-LRB- ************).
- alumni mentoring and many networking chances throughout the year; and
- a pro bono task, in which scholars carry out civil service in a way of their picking.
The scholarship will cover 100% naturally charges and a grant for living expenses (of a minimum of ₤14,777). Awards are produced the complete period of your cost liability for the concurred course.
You should be using to begin a brand-new graduate course at Oxford.
Please evaluate the info listed below to see the total list of qualified courses. You should likewise be normally resident in among the qualified nations noted.
- You ought to be meaning to go back to your nation of regular house when your course is finished. Trainees presently at Oxford are not qualified to use unless they are currently Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- You ought to have the ability to show a connection in between your topic of research study and your longer-term profession goals, discussing how you see your expert work adding to the enhancement of public life in your native land or at a larger local or global level.
- The above qualities will be examined throughout the choice procedure, consisting of utilizing your graduate application, your Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Survey and (if pertinent) your interview.
- This scholarship is closed to applications from prospects who hold delayed deals to begin in 2019-20
- MSt Islamic Research Studies and History
- MSt Jewish Research Studies
- MSt Korean Research Studies
- MSt Asian Research Studies
- MSt Syriac Research
- Msc Computer Technology
- MSc Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- MSc International Health and Tropical Medication
- MSc Global Health Science
- MSc African Research Studies
- MSc Latin American Research Studies
- MSc Education (Relative and Global Education)
- MSc Education (College)
- MSc Biodiversity, Preservation and Management
- MSc Environmental Modification and Management
- MSc Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc Water Science, Policy and Management
- MSc Economics for Advancement
- MSc Worldwide Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc Migration Research Studies
- MSc Refugee and Required Migration Research Studies
- BCL Bachelor of Civil Law
- MSc Law and Financing
- MJur Magister Juris
- MSc Social Science of the Web
- MSc Financial Economics
- MBA Master of Organisation Administration
- MPP Master of Public Administration and Policy
- MSc Relative Social Policy
- MSc Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Assessment
- MSc Contemporary Chinese Research Studies
- MSc Modern South Asian Research Studies
In order to be thought about for this scholarship, you should pick the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Management Program in the University of Oxford Scholarships area of the University’s graduate application and send your application for graduate research study by the pertinent January due date for your course. See the Courses page for the due date appropriate to your course.
If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be needed to take part in an interview, which is most likely to be held through Skype in April/May 2019.
You should likewise finish a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Declaration and submit it, together with your graduate application, by the due date.
For more details, see Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships