Due Date: January 10, 2020 (Differs by Course)
The University of Oxford Postgraduate Scholarships are open. The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Management Program cultivates the leaders of tomorrow by supplying exceptional university graduates and specialists from establishing and emerging economies with the chance to pursue fully-funded graduate research studies at the University of Oxford, integrated with a detailed program of management advancement, long-lasting mentoring and networking.
The scholarship will cover 100% naturally charges and a grant for living expenses (of a minimum of ₤15,009). Awards are produced the complete period of your charge liability for the concurred course.
The Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Management Program was developed in 2015 thanks to generous contributions from numerous donors to mark the 95 th birthday of Lord Weidenfeld. In June 2017, Chairman André Hoffmann promised an extra contribution of ₤ 9m to the Trust which, thanks to matched financing of ₤ 6m from Oxford University, will double the size of the Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Management Program.
This scholarship becomes part of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships, which were developed through a ground-breaking brand-new matched financing effort to allow the development of fully-funded scholarships for college students of the greatest calibre from throughout the world. The University contributes 40% of the funds for these scholarships, together with 60% from generous contributions offered by fans of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust, consisting of Fondation Hoffmann. Fondation Hoffmann is a Swiss-based grant making organization supporting the development and growth of concrete jobs which deal with worldwide issues in today’s societies.
The Management Program is a special part of these scholarships.
- Open to exceptional university graduates and specialists from establishing and emerging economies
- You should be using to begin a brand-new graduate course at Oxford.
- You need to be planning to go back to your nation of common home as soon as your course is finished. Trainees presently at Oxford are not qualified to use unless they are currently Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- You need to have the ability to show a connection in between your topic of research study and your longer-term profession goals, discussing how you see your expert work adding to the enhancement of public life in your native land or at a broader local or worldwide level.
- The above qualities will be examined throughout the choice procedure, consisting of utilizing your graduate application, your Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Survey and (if pertinent) your interview.
- This scholarship is closed to applications from prospects who hold delayed deals to begin in 2020-21
Please examine the info listed below to see the total list of qualified courses.
- BCL Bachelor of Civil Law
- MBA Master of Service Administration
- MJur Magister Juris
- MPP Master of Public Administration and Policy
- MSc African Research Studies
- MSc Biodiversity, Preservation and Management
- MSc Relative Social Policy
- Msc Computer Technology
- MSc Contemporary Chinese Research Studies
- MSt Diplomatic Research Studies
- MSc Economics for Advancement
- MSc Education (Relative and Global Education)
- MSc Education (College)
- MSc Environmental Modification and Management
- MSc Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Examination
- MSc Financial Economics
- MSc International Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc Global Health Science
- MSc International Health and Tropical Medication
- MSt Islamic Research Studies and History
- MSt Jewish Research Studies
- MSt Korean Research Studies
- MSc Latin American Research Studies
- MSc Law and Financing
- MSc Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- MSc Migration Research Studies
- MSc Modern Middle Eastern Research Studies
- MSc Modern South Asian Research Studies
- MSc Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc Refugee and Required Migration Research Studies
- MSc Social Science of the Web
- MSc Water Science, Policy and Management
You should likewise be generally resident in among the qualified nations noted.
- Afghanistan Albania Algeria Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China China Tibet China, Hong Kong SAR China, Macau SAR Colombia Comoros Congo, Dem. Rep. Congo, Rep. Costa Rica Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji French Guiana Gabon Gambia, The Georgia Ghana Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary India Indonesia Iran Iraq Israel Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea (North) Korea (South) Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao PDR Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Lithuania Macedonia, FYR Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar (Burma) Namibia Nauru Nepal Niger Nigeria Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian areas Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Qatar Réunion Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Helena Samoa São Tomé and Príncipe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Sudan Sri Lanka St Kitts and Nevis St Lucia St Vincent and the Grenadines Sudan Suriname Swaziland Syria Taiwan (Republic of China) Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Timor-Leste (East Timor) Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
In order to be thought about for this scholarship, you should pick the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Management Program in the University of Oxford Scholarships area of the University’s graduate application and send your application for graduate research study by the pertinent January due date for your course.
See the pertinent course page for the due date appropriate to your course.
You should likewise finish a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Declaration and publish it, together with your graduate application, by the due date.
If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be needed to take part in an interview, which is most likely to be held through Skype in April/May 2020.
For additional information, check out Oxford Scholarships