Application Due Date: 17 September 2019
The University of Pretoria (UP) in collaboration with the Mastercard Structure (MCF) is presently using scholarships for high attaining African trainees thinking about studying at postgraduate levels, beginning in January 2020.
The Mastercard Structure Scholars Program (MCFSP) targets academically gifted yet financially disadvantaged youths in Africa who will add to the change of the continent through their understanding, abilities, mindsets and worths evidenced by their management. Social work and internships are vital parts of the Program. The MCFSP provides a complete scholarship to picked trainees who have actually been provisionally confessed to study towards a postgraduate degree at UP. Graduates need to go back to their house nations on conclusion of their research studies and return to their neighborhoods.
If your application achieves success, the Program will cover the following:
- Complete tuition costs
- Lodging and meals in a UP house or UP-accredited lodging
- A modest month-to-month stipend
- Textbooks and printed product
- Medical help cover for the period of the research study
- VISA expenses
- Sensible travel expenses (consisting of flight ticket) to and from your house
- Management advancement chances
- Academic recommending and counselling assistance
- In order to get the scholarship,.
you MUST have actually been confessed into a degree at UP. You will require your.
trainee number to finish the MCFSP application, which need to be.
accompanied by your scholastic records and other supporting files as.
laid out in the application.
- Make sure to consist of files that assistance what your household, guardian or foster
moms and dads can pay for to pay. Examples of such paperwork consist of bank
declarations, pay slips and loan files.
- Just trainees confessed to full-time research study at UP will be thought about for the scholarship.
- Just potential trainees who can not.
pay for to pay the complete costs are qualified to use. Do not get.
moneying if you or your moms and dads, guardian or foster moms and dads can pay for.
the complete tuition costs.
- All the info offered need to be precise and real. Any falsification of
info on the application might lead to disqualification from factor to consider for a scholarship.
- Professors of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Professors of Economic and Management Sciences
- Professors of Liberal arts for entry into the Honours or Masters (Political Research Studies or Global Research Studies just)
- Professors of Engineering– continuing trainees are qualified to use
How to use
You might use online at www.up.ac.za/apply
To utilize the online Application system, you will require Web gain access to and an e-mail address that you can access routinely. As quickly as you send your online application, a trainee number (EMPLID) will be sent out to this e-mail address as verification of invoice.
Additionally, you can send a paper copy of your application to the following address:
University of Pretoria
Trainee Service Centre
The application will be assessed by members of the appropriate professors and you will be notified of the result.
Postgraduate candidates are needed to.
have their certificate confirmed by the South African Credentials.
Authority (SAQA). Please go to www.saqa.org.za
Download application for the MCFSP from www.up.ac.za/mcfsp
Application queries can be directed to:
Tel: 012 420 4297
For More Details: