Application Due Date: July 31 st 2019
The University of the Witwatersrand’s School of Public Health, in combination with the Unique Program for Research Study and Training in Tropical Illness (TDR– hosted at the World Health Company in Geneva, Switzerland) welcomes appropriately certified prospects to get a complete scholarship supported by TDR to carry out full-time Master Degree Program in the field of Execution Science.
The degree program is open to prospects from a series of disciplines consisting of Scientific and other health-related fields; Stats and other quantitative fields, in addition to Demography and Social Sciences. The degree program ought to likewise attract prospects who wish to end up being more associated with research study in health-related fields.
DEGREE PROGRAM AVAILABLE
• MSc Public health in the field of Execution Science (18 months full-time)
• Be local in and a nationwide of a low- or middle-income nation in the WHO African Area.
• Candidates ought to generally be under 35 years for the Master’s Program. Females are motivated to use.
• Have an interest in establishing a profession in execution research study on transmittable illness of hardship
• Excel in English
• Meet the Program’s requirements
The plan will supply complete scholarships for 9 (9) Masters in the 2020 scholastic year and covers the following:
• Return economy air fare
• Tuition charges
• Fundamental medical and mishap insurance coverage
• Month-to-month stipend to cover living expenditures consisting of lodging.
• Assistance for the research study task expenditures Even more, receivers’ professions will be tracked with the brand-new TDR International alumni and stakeholder platform that will keep track of the effect of the program, in addition to supply chances for networking and increased exposure chances for the Fellows.
HOW TO APPLY
The application procedure is two-fold.
1. APPLICATION TO THE UNIVERSITY OF THE WITWATERSRANDApply by finishing a University of the Witwatersrand postgraduate application online at: http://www.wits.ac.za/postgraduate/applications/Application cost is R200 for both global and regional applications.
Application due date: 31 July2019
Candidates ought to likewise keep in mind to: i) get lodging at: https://www.wits.ac.za/accommodation/applications/Accommodation application due date is 30 October 2019.
ii) use to the South African Credentials Authority (SAQA) at: http://www.saqa.org.za/index.phpif with foreign certificates, to get their certificates examined.
The SAQA certificate or proof of application MUST be submitted as part of the needed application files
For more details on applications, please go to: www.wits.ac.za/askwits for basic application queriesorContact Mrs Gloria Bowe at [email protected]
For More Details: