Due Date: July 20, 2019
Applications for the University Start-up World Cup 2019 are now open. The University Start-up World Cup has actually been running for 5 years. Their objective is to include university start-ups from around the globe that are making an effect. That’s why they have actually made certain to include the SDGs within the structure of the program.
Best 40 University Start-ups from around the globe come together from October 30 to November 1, 2019 to network, exhibition and pitch for a possibility to win $15,000 USD.
They have actually established the application procedure in a different way this year. They have actually created an online program mentor fundamental Nordic design approaches to guarantee all of our individuals have an equivalent opportunity. The program starts from May to July where start-ups will operate at their own leisure, and send small projects which will be contributed to their application for the evaluating round.
- Last award program– 5 start-ups will pitch for a possibility to win $15,000
- Each finalist gets $1000 USD grant.
- Candidate need to presently be a trainee, have a trainee on your group or have actually finished within 2 years;-LRB- **************).
- Trainees need to have at least 2 co-founders;-LRB- **************).
- You need to be executing 1 of the 17 UN sustainable advancement objectives within your start-up.
How to Go Into
- Stage One– Online Application: Stage among the application is a basic kind asking normal start-up concerns, and to validate involvement for stage 2 that starts in May. The due date for this application round is July 20 th. Click on this link to use
- Stage 2– USWC online program: The online program is an obligatory part of the application procedure. T he due date is on July 20 th All projects will be contributed to stage 1 of your application for the evaluating round. As long as all projects are finished, you will advance to the evaluating round in August. They have actually made certain to offer everybody a great deal of time to finish the program, and we guarantee we have actually made it easy, simple, and enjoyable.
Click On This Link to develop a login with your name, e-mail address, and group name. Please keep in mind that there need to be just one login per group. As soon as you have actually developed your login, you will get an e-mail with the link. From here, you will be directed to the case page, where the 4 modules will be offered. Ensure to click “open case.”
- Stage 3– Evaluating Round: All start-ups who finish the online program will immediately get to stage 3, which is the evaluating round. All applications will be examined by internal professionals. Just the top 40 start-ups will be picked to go to the finals for a possibility to win $15,000 USD.
To find out more, check out University Start-up World Cup