UTS is a scholarship that supplies basic education quality to trainees with impressive scholastic background from both EU/EEA in addition to non-EU/EEA nations. It is for Master’s program at the University of Twente.
Citizenship: EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA trainees
Where: University of Twente, Netherlands
Degree: Master Degree
University Twente Scholarship (UTS) for Master Degree in Netherlands
Award: 300 to 25000 Euro
In order to use, you require to conscious that:
- You can not get any other scholarship at the exact same time.
- You plan to sign up with the program that begins in the upcoming scholastic year.
- You are brand-new to UT program.
- You are need to fulfill basic English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an extra 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking abilities.
- This scholarship is for trainees with scholastic benefit and high dedication.
Application Due Date: February 1, 2019 (for programs beginning in September.