Due Date: March 22, 2019
Entries are open for the UNOOSA Area for Youth Competitors2019 To support the very first concern of the ‘ Youth 2030’ method, specifically “Engagement, Involvement and Advocacy to Enhance youth voices for the promo of a serene, simply and sustainable world”, the United Nations Workplace for Deep Space Affairs (UNOOSA) has actually introduced the Area for Youth Competitors together with the Area Generation Advisory Council (SGAC).
Do you have a concept on how to utilize area to accomplish the sustainable advancement objectives? Take part in the Area for Youth Competitors and share your vision. This is your opportunity to have your voice heard at the global area neighborhood level at big and to demonstrate how the next generation of trainees and young experts can add to the accomplishment of the Sustainable Advancement Objectives through area applications.
There will be an overall of 17 winners to this competitors (1 for each SDG). The winners will get chances to:
- Your entry will become part of a report flowed to delegates from all over the world going to the Committee on Peaceful Utilizes of Deep Space (COPUOS), the UN intergovernmental body for global cooperation in area affairs, in Vienna, Austria, on 12– 21 June 2019).
- Your paper will exist at the side occasion on Area for Youth throughout the Sixty-second session of COPUOS( in the kind of a video or face to face (no ensured financing for travel/accommodation to participate in the side occasion on Area for Youth and the Sixty-second session of the Committee).
- Your video will be included on UNOOSA social-media and on the SGAC site.
- You will get a certificate of accomplishment from UNOOSA.
- This competitors is open to all trainees and young experts from any Member States of the United Nations.
- All individuals will be aged in between 18 to 35 inclusive (as much as the day of your 36 th birthday) since 1 February 2018.
- The competitors is open to people– group submissions are not enabled.
- Your video need to not go beyond 3 minutes.
- The language of all submissions will be English.
- Movie yourself plainly noticeable.
- Your video need to be submitted on YouTube and you need to send the link of the video by means of the Area for Youth Competitors Kind.
- All submissions will be made by 22 March, 23: 59 GMT for the first Round. Any submissions after the due date will not be thought about. In case of absence of quality of submissions, the Choice Committee deserves to extend and/or cancel the competitors.
- ( In remarkable situations a script of the video can be sent.)
- The title of your video need to be “First Name_Last Name_SDGs Number_Space for Youth”
After the first Round, a Choice Committee will examine and reveal the chosen individuals for the second Round in the devoted website.
Send the link to a 3-minute video submitted on YouTube in which you respond to the following concerns:
- In your viewpoint, how can area add to the SDGs in basic?
- In specific, how has area added to one SDG of your option? Supply example( s) from activities you recognize with.
- How could these examples be built on and broadened in the future?
To find out more, go to UNOOSA