Due Date: May 15, 2019
Calling young peacebuilders from the Americas! Obtain the 2019 Young Peacebuilders’ Online Forum The very first Young Peacebuilders’ Online Forum in the Americas will happen within a context characterised by increased youth mobilisations for higher addition in peace, advancement, and politico-economic procedures throughout the area.
Structure on the peacebuilding momentum in the area, UNOY Peacebuilders’ fifth edition of the Young Peacebuilders’ Online forum will happen in Bogota, Colombia, from 15 to 18 July 2019 and will unite 60 young peacebuilders from the Americas and beyond. This year’s style, selected by our members in the Americas, is ‘ Leaving No Youth Behind Through Resolution 2250 and Program 2030’
Lodging, food, and take a trip expenses are completely covered (in compliance with our compensation standards). The online forum is supported by the Swedish International Advancement Firm.
To form this special online forum and its tradition, to boost your capability as a young peacebuilder, and become part of an empowering cumulative of similar changemakers, we motivate you to share your experiences and use, if you are:
- Aged in between 18 and 30;-LRB- *****************).
- Fluent in English and/or Spanish– it is necessary to us that you feel comfy to take part! We will run a peer-to-peer translation system, so you just require to be proficient in among the 2 languages.
- Associated with structure peace in your neighborhood, in any method!
We invite both UNOY Peacebuilders’ member organisations and non-members to use, as this online forum provides a great chance to broaden our network by getting in touch with and gaining from one another. Concern will be offered to individuals who:
- Have experience in fields associated with peacebuilding and dispute improvement;-LRB- *****************).
- Are presently active in a youth peace organisation;-LRB- *****************).
- Have experience with and/or represent marginalised neighborhoods;-LRB- *****************).
- Are dedicated to using the results of the online forum to their own work.
The choice of individuals will be based upon candidates’ inspiration and experience, along with gender balance and varied representation.
Due to moneying limitations and the local focus of the online forum, this call is just open for individuals based in the list below nations:
Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curaçao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sint Maartin, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, United States Virgin Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela.
Directing concerns for the inspiration video:
- Inform us about yourself and why you would you like to take part in the online forum?
- What would you like to gain from the online forum?
- How would you add to the online forum?
- How do you wish to utilize the results of this online forum for your work?
For more details, go to UNOY