Application Deadline: 15 April 2020
This challenge is a global call to reach the most disruptive startups, entrepreneurs and drive solutions to mitigate Covid-19 impacts on tourism through health, economic and destination management solutions. A step forward for Sustainable Development in a crisis situation.
A global call to reach the most disruptive startups, entrepreneurs, innovators and existing technologies to mitigate Covid-19 impacts on tourism through health, economic and destination recovery solutions.
A step forward for Sustainable Development in a crisis situation, providing support to travelers, businesses and authorities.
Startups, entrepreneurs and innovators from all over the world with ready-to-implement solutions to drive the Covid-19 impacts in tourism. Methods, processes, governance structures, social impact initiatives, new technological applications, existing technologies, among other ways of innovation are applicable.
Participants should meet the following criteria:
- Being innovative in nature and provide value-added solutions
- To have a tested pilot and business plan
- To have been accelerated before
- To have potential to be applied in many countries
- Healing for People
- Healing for Prosperity
- Healing for Destinations
The most viable and ready-to-implement solutions will be awarded as follows:
- Digital booklet: To reach 150+ ministers and forward information from the best providers for tourism recovery.
- Business presentation: To the world governments with the UNWTO Secretary-General from the IE University Wow Room, the most innovative space to share the solutions.
- Connection with the UNWTO Innovation Network: Access to more than 5000 tourism-related startups, 930 corporations, 300 public institutions, 50 education institutions, 30 incubators and 200 investors.
- Launch25 March 2020
- Deadline for candidatures 15 April 2020
- Announcement of top startups 20 April 2020
- Selection of finalists to be awarded benefits 25 April 2020
For More Information: