Due Date: June 21, 2019
Entries are welcomed for the UONGOZI Institute Management Essay Competitors 2019 The Competitors intends to offer an area for the youth of Africa and the next generation of leaders in the area to add to essential conversations on management and sustainable advancement.
This year’s Competitors intends to obtain ideas on promoting great natural deposit management for socio-economic improvement in Africa. The essays should react to the following concern: ” If you were an African leader, how would you promote sustainable usage of the eco-friendly natural deposits for promoting socio-economic improvement in Africa?”
- A grand reward of USD $2,000 will be granted to the general winner. Approximately 5 winners will be picked.
- The winners will get their awards at a reward offering event to be held throughout the African Management Online Forum Gala Supper on August 29, 2019, in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. The event will be participated in by previous African Presidents and other prominent leaders from the general public sector, economic sector, academic community and civil society. The general winner will be asked to check out the winning essay at the occasion.
- Candidates should be African people in between the age of 18 and 25 years.
- All essays should be typed. The optimum length is 2 (2) A4 pages. The format will be of single spaced, Arial font style size 11 with page margins of 1 inch (2.54 cm) for each margin, and sent out as a Microsoft Word file.
- Essays will be evaluated on the basis of creativity, imagination, usage of language and suitability to contest style.
- All essays should be composed in English.
To learn more, check out UONGOZI Institute Management Essay Competitors