Application Due Date: Friday, 8 th February, 2019 at 5: 00 pm.
UONGOZI Institute welcomes applications for a 1 year Executive Program (Postgraduate Diploma in Management) from Senior Leaders in the general public, Private and Civil Society Organisations. The Program, carried out in partnership with Aalto University Executive Education of Finland, intends to establish management proficiencies in 3 locations; Making Strategic Choices, Leading Individuals and Other Resources and Excelling in Personal Management Qualities. This is the 3rd friend to undertake this program.
Assisted in by first-rate teachers and specialists in management from.
all over the world, the Program is developed to motivate individuals to.
challenge their thinking as they widen their proficiencies in.
visioning, preparation and motivating others through sophisticated tactical.
interaction. It will encourage the individuals to progress.
designers and innovators of reliable structures and systems for much better.
Each module runs for in between 2-3 days of in-class workshops and online private or group projects.
Postgraduate Diploma Requirements
Conclusion of the Program needs participating in all modules and.
finishing a number of composed pre- and post-assignments and 4 graded.
tests. On effective conclusion, prospects will make 18 European.
credits; all of which are qualified to be moved towards the Aalto.
Executive MBA or Aalto MBA Program.
Tentative Arrange of the Program
April 2019: Opening, Reflective and Inspiring Leader
May 2019: Method Solution and Application
August 2019: Establishing Financial Abilities
September 2019: Leading for Outcomes
October 2019: Style Believing for Organizational Advancement
November 2019: Sustainable Advancement
January 2020: Ethical Management
February 2020: Strategic Interaction
March 2020: Personnel Management for Executives
April 2020: Leading Modification, Graduation
Tuition & Expenses *:
The tuition costs for the Postgraduate Diploma in Management are EUR 4,000 This covers:
- All assistance expenses and knowing and training products, consisting of stationery
- All meals throughout training hours
The individuals or their sponsors will likewise be accountable for:
- Daily Subsistence Allowance (Daily) for each module
- Transport allowance to participate in each module
- On-transit expenditures, incidentals and medical protection
* A minimal variety of complete scholarships will be offered for Civil servant.
Choice Requirements and Certifications:
The prospects require to meet the following entry requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a supervisory or senior expert position
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Great command of composed and spoken English
- Suggestion from company
A main suggestion and dedication letter from the company to.
validate the individual’s dedication and company’s complete assistance to.
take part in the Program for one year.
Required Files from the Prospect:
- Prospect’s RÃ©sumÃ© (not surpassing 2 pages)
- Cover letter (not surpassing one page)
- An essay (in between 450- 500 words) discussing the prospect’s.
management successes, difficulties and inspiration for requesting the.
- Referral and dedication letter signed by the prospect and his/her company
- Licensed copies of initial scholastic certificates
Location: Dar es Salaam and Arusha (Particular place will be figured out for each module).
Send your applications or the names of picked prospects to:
P.O. Box 105753
Dar es Salaam
Or e-mail to email@example.com
Due Date for Getting Applications: Friday, 8 th February, 2019 at 5: 00 pm.
Applications gotten after this due date will not be thought about. For.
more details on the Post-graduate Diploma in Management, go to www.uongozi.or.tz/postgraduate-diploma
For Additional Information:
Check Out the Authorities Web Page of the UONGOZI Institute 2019/2020 Postgraduate Diploma in Management