Due Date: July 31, 2019
Applications are open for the Urban Development Obstacle: Citypreneurs Seoul 2019 The Urban Development Obstacle, likewise referred to as “Citypreneurs” is a young SDGs start-up competitors in Seoul for potential business owners from around the globe thinking about fixing city problems in Seoul and attaining the UN’s Sustainable Advancement Goals (SDGs).
Individuals will look for among the 2 unique tracks: the Seed Track and the Development track. The Seed Track is created for early-stage start-ups searching for recognition of their endeavors. These start-ups have far more versatility to concentrate on city problems particularly recognized by partnering Seoul City firms. Start-ups of 3 or more years and market-tested models will take part and pitch on the Development Track.
All picked Citypreneur groups will fall under among the following 3 styles:
- Healthy & Inclusive Ageing: Enhance health and wellness for all, at all ages, and empower older individuals to be financially and socially consisted of in their city
- Establishing Abilities: Upgrade abilities and promote long-lasting knowing for tasks of the future for everybody
- Green Usage & Production: Modification the method we make, purchase and get rid of to secure our world
For the top 30 finalists
- ( Seed Track) Service design mentoring & pitch centers
- Irreversible subscription with Citypreneurs, right to utilize main Citypreneurs branding
- Networking chances with international finalists
- Travel aid for groups originating from beyond Seoul
- Tech transfer chances
- Joint task chances with bigger business
- Low-interest loaning rights from the Citypreneurs Neighborhood Fund (300 K USD)
- Invite to UN Conferences and Occasions
For the Winners
- Financial investment chances from a swimming pool of interested loan (50 M+ USD)
- Awards from UN and Seoul City Officials
- Personal Demonstration Day with financiers
- Effect assessment matrix advancement assistance
- SEED TRACK (3 Groups).
- Go-to-market consulting
- Overall award loan of 22 M KRW
- DEVELOPMENT TRACK (3 Groups).
- Pilot and R&D chances with cities, consisting of Seoul
- Invite to global, top-level panels
- Business intro at Mayoral conferences and/or UN Conferences
Citypreneurs acknowledges that start-ups might be at numerous phases of advancement, and therefore uses a double track system:
Seed Track: Created for early-stage start-ups still dealing with their model advancement with versatility to concentrate on city problems particularly recognized by partner firms.
- Established in 2016 or after
- Under Series A round financial investment
- MVP (Minimum Viable Item) prepared
Development Track: Created for start-ups that have 3 or more years of experience with market-tested models and are aiming to scale up.
- Established in 2015 or prior to
- Series A round financial investment and over
- Item validated in the market
For additional information, check out Urban Development Obstacle