Due Date: December 31, 2018
Applications are open for the US-Middle East Collaboration Effort Trainee Leaders Program 2019 The Trainee Leaders program provides exceptional undergrads from throughout the MENA area an extensive management training course of around 5 weeks in the United States from June 26– July 31,2019 The program stresses lessons in participatory governance and the application of management abilities.
About the Program
The Trainee Leaders program is a extensive management program for as much as 60 undergraduate and college students from the Middle East and North Africa. Trainees are divided amongst U.S. scholastic organizations where they establish management abilities and broaden their understanding of civil society and participatory governance and how both might be used in their house neighborhoods. Individuals have the chance to satisfy their American peers, take part in regional social work activities, and observe and participate in the governmental procedure on the regional, state, and federal levels. The program consists of scholastic coursework, along with research study trips to different areas of the United States.
Upon conclusion of the U.S.-based program, individuals are mentored by the program implementer to take advantage of their experiences through sponsored alumni activities created to impact favorable social modification in their house nations around 6 months after the U.S. part of the program. A competitive follow-on accelerator workshop might be kept in the area upon conclusion of the U.S.-based program.
- All costs connected to the program are completely paid by the U.S. Department of State
- Open to college student in between the ages of 20 and24 They look for a gender-balanced swimming pool of prospects and provide choice to generally under-served individuals;-LRB- **************).
- While candidates might be undergraduate or college students in any field of scholastic expertise, it is crucial that they display a major interest in pursuing management chances in their house nations and show a desire to deepen their civic engagement;-LRB- **************).
- Trainees from the list below nations are qualified to use: Algeria, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, and Tunisia;-LRB- **************).
- Choice will be offered to candidates who have actually not formerly taken a trip to the United States. Candidates need to show adequate English-language abilities to take part in U.S. university-level classes and should be registered in and going to a university in their house nations;-LRB- **************).
- At the time of application and while taking part in the program, individuals can not hold U.S. citizenship or be a U.S. Legal Permanent Local.
Individuals look for the program online and are then spoken with and chosen by Embassies.
To learn more, go to United States MEPI Trainee Leaders Program