Application Deadline:July 23, 2021.
The United States Agency for International Development’s (USAID) Global Leadership and Education Advancing Development (Global LEAD) Initiative, YouthPower2: Learning and Evaluation (YP2LE), and Generation Unlimited (GenU), along with other global partners, have joined forces for this digital storytelling contest to show how youth are using the power of change to make the world a better place.
Entering is easy.
- Create a three-minute video or slideshow that meets the contest requirements below.
- Upload your video or slideshow to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Fill out the submission form. You must be a member of YouthLead to submit, but registration is free. Register or Log in here.
The contest is open to all members of the public who are:
• Citizens of low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) as listed here,
• Aged 18-35, and
• Members of YouthLead with a member profile that is at least 80 percent complete.
Becoming a member of YouthLead is easy and free. All Entrants must be successfully registered on YouthLead. As registration may take several days to process,all YouthLead.org registration requests must be submitted at least two business days (July 21, 2021) prior to the end of the Entry Period to ensure timely approval for entering the competition.
All video and/or slideshow submissions must:
- Be no longer than three minutes;
- Have a title and brief description; and
- Be an original work by the Entrant created for the purpose of this contest.
Submissions should not include copyrighted material. The use of copyrighted materials will result in immediate disqualification.
In addition, submissions that have been published on other platforms or prior publications will not be considered.
Direct video uploads are not permitted at YouthLead.org. Please upload your video submissions using a free, trusted third-party platform (e.g., YouTube, Vimeo) and provide us with the link.
Videos must be of a high enough quality to view uninterrupted, and no less than 480p.
Submissions will only be accepted between June 7, 2021 and July 23, 2021.
All entries must be submitted here. (Submissions in Arabic, French, or Spanish will also use the same link as the English submissions. You can use “Select Language” in the upper right-hand corner on your screen to translate the submission page to Arabic, French, or Spanish).
Note: You need to log-in to YouthLead.orgto the YouthLead.org to access the submission form.
For More Information: