Due Date: October 31, 2018
Submit entries for the USAID Food for Peace Picture Contest 2018 Assist USAID inform the story of Food for Peace and its achievements in minimizing appetite, hardship and poor nutrition– with images.
Examples of images they are trying to find:
- Action shots, i.e. a farmer operating in a field or individual preparing a meal or individuals utilizing vouchers/cash at markets
- Prior to & after shots, i.e. kid prior to and after nutrition treatment;-LRB- ***************).
- Recipient pictures with a quote in caption
- Money and coupon programs in action
- Individuals taking part in training
- Agricultural developments to benefit smallholder farmers
- Getting emergency situation food to hard-to-reach locations
- On and off-farm earnings generation activities
- Females’s empowerment
- Food in the house
- Winning images will be included in a USAID story, highlighted on USAID Flickr and shared throughout USAID social networks accounts!
- Open to everybody throughout the world
- High-resolution, top quality images a minimum of 1,024 pixels or bigger (high or broad) or around 300 pixels per inch. Submit size ought to be at least 1 MB. For Photoshop, please send out just level 7 or high compressed images
- Accepted formats: top quality JPG, JPEG or PNG
- Pictures need to be an initial submission (sent by a professional photographer or with consent by partner (conserve electronic or printed authorization)
- Pictures need to consist of a credit: name of professional photographer and organizational association (if suitable)
- Pictures need to consist of a special, robust caption, that includes a description of what is going on in the picture, names of individuals in picture (if consent given), the nation in which it was taken, when it was taken (month and year if possible), and how it belongs to Food for Peace
- Pictures need to “inform the story” of Food for Peace and its achievements, and need to show more current Food for Peace activities (within previous 2 years)
- Submissions are restricted to 4 per person
- No submissions with a logo design or time stamp noticeable on the picture will be accepted.
Send out entries to [email protected]
To learn more, go to USAID Food for Peace Picture Contest