Due Date: May 31, 2019
Entries are welcomed for the USAID YouthLead Image Contest 2019 Showcase your work worldwide! This image contest supplies you, as a young changemaker, a worldwide platform to reveal the effect of your changemaking activities. They will award 10 rewards to the very best images that show how the candidates’ work develops a favorable effect in their neighborhood.
They are searching for imaginative and top quality images that inform an effective story of how you are accomplishing effect in your neighborhood, nevertheless you specify that neighborhood– your community, your district, your school or university, your nation … or the world.
- 1st Location Winner: a one-time financial reward of $300, 6 months of mentorship (assessment when a month, one hour each) from a YouthLead coach, and image included on YouthLead.org.
- second Location Winner: a one-time financial reward $200, 6 months of mentorship (assessment when a month, one hour each) from a YouthLead coach, and image included on YouthLead.org.
- 3rd Location Winner: a one-time financial reward $100, 6 months of mentorship (assessment when a month, one hour each) from a YouthLead coach, and image included on YouthLead.org.
- fourth-10 th Location Winners: image included on YouthLead.org and a one-time personal assessment (1 hour) on their task with a YouthLead coach.
- If a winner does not react within 7 (7) days of alert, the Sponsor may, at its discretion, choose among the Runners Up as a Reward Winner.
- The financial reward will be moved through a legal bank transfer if practical, which will be figured out in between the winner and the YouthLead group.
- The assessment Reward will be collaborated with the YouthLead group over email. Winners might accept a partial reward.
- Pictures of Runners Up will be shown on the YouthLead Platform.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to award less, none, or extra rewards.
Open to all members of the general public who are:
- People of low- and middle-income nations (LMICs) as noted here;-LRB- **************).
- Aged 18-35 throughout the Entry Duration; and
- Members of YouthLead with a member profile that is at least 80% total. Ending up being a member of YouthLead is simple and complimentary. All Entrants need to be effectively signed up on YouthLead. As registration might take 2 organisation days (specified as Monday to Friday) to procedure, all YouthLead.org registration demands need to be sent a minimum of 4 organisation days prior to completion of the Entry Duration to make sure prompt approval for getting in the contest. Produce your profile in English here and in Spanish here
Other Submission Requirements
- All images sent need to be the initial work of the Entrant (that is, taken by the Entrant him/herself), and associate with an activity that the Entrant is straight included as a changemaker.
- Entries will just be accepted through the YouthLead platform at www.youthlead.org. Entries sent in any other way will not be thought about. Entries need to be sent utilizing the YouthLead online entry type throughout the Entry Duration.
- Pictures need to have been taken in between April 1, 2016 and the Contest due date.
- Pictures need to be high-resolution, top quality digital images that are at least 1024 pixels or bigger (high or broad) or around 300 pixels per inch. Please send out the greatest resolution image possible in a JPG or JPEG format, and no smaller sized than 1MB and no bigger than 10 MB. If you are utilizing Photoshop, please send out just level 7 or greater compressed images. Pictures sent in other formats, or outside this size variety, will not be thought about.
- Entry into the image contest is complimentary and does not need any purchase.
- Pictures need to not consist of any infringing, threatening, incorrect, deceptive, violent, pestering, defamatory, defamatory, repulsive, profane, outrageous, inflammatory, adult or profane material. Any images considered to be consisting of such material will not be thought about, and anybody sending such images undergoes elimination of their profiles and subscription opportunities from the YouthLead platform.
- Pictures need to not consist of any product that might make up or motivate conduct which would be thought about a crime, generate civil liability, or otherwise breach any law. Any images considered to be consisting of such material will not be thought about, and anybody sending such images go through elimination of their profiles and subscription opportunities from the YouthLead platform.
- Entrants are needed to acknowledge and concur that no animals were hurt or controlled in the making of any image sent.
To learn more, go to USAID YouthLead Image Contest