Due Date: Varies
Applications are open for the Vector Institute Scholarships in Expert System 2019-2020 The Vector Scholarships in Expert system are merit-based awards that acknowledge leading prospects pursuing AI-related research studies in master’s programs acknowledged by the Vector Institute or who are following a personalized research study course that is demonstrably AI-focused in Ontario, Canada.
The Vector Institute will award approximately 115 scholarships to meritorious trainees who pursue a full-time AI-related master’s degree in the Province of Ontario in the 2019-20 scholastic year. Scholarships will be granted to trainees in both core technical programs and complementary fields such as service or healthcare.
- Scholarships are valued at $17,500 CAD for one complete year of research study.
- Prospects should be accepted into either: an acknowledged full-time AI-related master’s program; or a full-time master’s program not presently acknowledged, however in which prospects will pursue a personalized strategy of research study that is demonstrably AI-focused;-LRB- ***************).
- Prospects should sign up for full-time research study and start their AI-related master’s program in 2019-20;-LRB- ***************).
- Prospects should hold first-rate standing (minimum of A- or comparable) in the last two-years of research study (full-time comparable) in an honours undergraduate program from an acknowledged university. Factor to consider will be offered to prospects with upper 2nd class standing (B+) and appropriate work experience or where extenuating situations use (explain factor for factor to consider);-LRB- ***************).
- 2 referee reports should be finished utilizing the downloaded fillable PDF VSAI referee report kind sent to the program in which the prospect will sign up. A minimum of among the reports should be from a scholastic referee. [Candidates should seek references at soon as possible and complete the top portion of the referee form before emailing the form to their referees for them to fill out];-LRB- ***************).
- Prospects should provide a 250- word declaration detailing their factor for pursuing a master’s in AI, appropriate AI-related experience, and profession goals;-LRB- ***************).
- Prospects should be chosen by the program in which they mean to sign up.
Trainees can not straight make an application for the scholarship. Interested trainees ought to get in touch with the graduate administrator of the AI-related master’s program to which they have actually used to suggest their interest in being thought about for election and to validate the date by which files should be gotten.
Submission due dates differ by university and by program; prospects ought to validate due dates with the graduate administrator of the program to which they have actually used. Programs should send elections to the Vector Institute by April 5, 2019; 250- word trainee declaration and the 2 referee reports should for that reason be sent to the program well in advance of this date and by the due date supplied by the program of research study.
For additional information, check out Vector Institute Scholarships