Due Date: April 30, 2019
The 2019 edition of the Trainee Uniformity Awards is ON! Are you creating a world of uniformity? Apply now to get the assistance of Veolia Structure. The Trainee Uniformity Awards motivates effort taking and participation of college trainees in uniformity and non-profit making tasks.
The award provides concern to development in sustainable advancement and need to be associated with any of the Structure’s 3 primary fields: International Advancement Support, Social Bonds and paths towards work, Defense of the environment and biodiversity.
The Trainee Uniformity Award were developed by the Veolia Structure, in collaboration with the Veolia School and agents of schools and universities.
- Financial backing in the type of a grant: depending upon the requirements and particular functions of each job, the jury shares an overall grant of 15,000 euros in between the 3 winners. The grant to the very first reward winner might be smaller sized than the one to the 2nd and/or the 3rd.
- Technical assistance in the type of proficiency, through the worker sponsorship program including the staff members of the Veolia group in France and worldwide.
- Open to trainee associations in college facilities or numerous facilities organized together in the structure of a joint job
- Jobs need to be from nations where Veolia Group runs in Africa-Middle East, Europe
The list below tasks are not qualified
- Momentary tasks (exhibits, presentations, seminar, occasions), even if oriented towards outreach or ecological preservation
- Creative and cultural tasks
- Travel tasks with no concrete goals or accomplishment
- Projects currently finished prior to June 2017
- Quality of the application– Clearness of exposition, ranking of concepts, significance of the method proposed, general legibility.
- Professionalism of the proposed technique– Understanding and understanding of the regional context (restrictions, particular requirements, and so on), sufficient balance in between the requirements determined and the services brought by the job, participation of the general public authorities worried.
- Expediency– Clearness of goals, technical and monetary expediency, realism of the schedule, experience of the job leader( s), quality of the partners and significance of the institutional setup (capability of the individuals to accomplish the targets set).
- Effect– Importance of the signs proposed to assess the financial, social and/or ecological effects of the job in concrete terms, versus the preliminary targets.
- Synergies– According to the resources needed (technical, monetary, human), capability of the job leader( s) to activate cofunding and other outdoors assistance.
- Kind of help looked for– The Trainee Uniformity Awards mainly fund financial investment and training expenses, however might if essential add to covering the most tactical operating costs for the efficient application of the job (costs, transport expenses, and so on).
- Permanence– Factor to consider of the obstacles of human training and advancement, participation of regional resources, and so on
For additional information, check out Veolia Structure